**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kenobi in ANH:

6ip8cn.jpg

Kenobi in ROTS:

6ip8es.jpg

Kenobi on Disney+:

6ip8fy.jpg

In honor of Pride Day, episode 4 just dropped for a limited window (49 minutes). The latest duel is INSANE...

SPOILER BELOW...

76gH.gif

Batman does run away at the end though, which kind of sucks but is in keeping with the general theme of this series.

I just watched S.L.:A Fistful of Dollars (1964) yesterday again...for the 100th time. Low budget film. WAAAAYYY more believable sets, moody, way better cinematography, writing...do any of those involved in current movies/shows do their homework?

I just watched S.L.:A Fistful of Dollars (1964) yesterday again...for the 100th time. Low budget film. WAAAAYYY more believable sets, moody, way better cinematography, writing...do any of those involved in current movies/shows do their homework?
FFOD is an advantage it doesn’t need, motion capture, space ships, saber battles, towering castles over lava, force power use, blaster laser fire and alien creatures with seamless anatomy.

Since it doesn’t use those elements I guess all the budget goes to the location shoot!

I do enjoy when the cowboys are sitting at a table drinking booze talking **** though.

In honor of Pride Day, episode 4 just dropped for a limited window (49 minutes). The latest duel is INSANE...

SPOILER BELOW...

76gH.gif

Batman does run away at the end though, which kind of sucks but is in keeping with the general theme of this series.

The production values look better there than they do in Kenobi lol.

Back