**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They got one of the Safdie Bros? This came out of left field, but I'm intrigued. They got Han from F&F, Taron Edgerton who's always good, that guy who played Agent 47 in that flick (not Olyphant, the other guy) and Varma. I've got to say, that's an interesting cast. I don't know the others (obviously beyond McGregor & Christensen), but I'm intrigued. And I do watch Star Wars for the Jedi/Sith, so I'm not bummed that this might be coming before S3 of Mandalorian. Guess I've got to start saving up for the inevitable Obi-Wan & Anakin/Vader figs.

They have Deborah Chow directing and she did a great job on episodes of season one of The Mandalorian. I'm concerned about the writing as the first one was let go(typical of any project Lucasfilm/Kennedy is in charge of) and I don't know much about the guy writing now. I'm leery of anything from Lucasfilm that doesn't have Favreau steering.

They have Deborah Chow directing and she did a great job on episodes of season one of The Mandalorian. I'm concerned about the writing as the first one was let go(typical of any project Lucasfilm/Kennedy is in charge of) and I don't know much about the guy writing now. I'm leery of anything from Lucasfilm that doesn't have Favreau steering.

Honestly, in all pop culture related media, I've learned to not care much beyond the "kewl things". They're mindless entertainment at the hands of people who will never care as much as us. Give me a few cool scenes, some cool outfits, I might be a figure or two, and I'm on my way. I'm past caring about any of it. If it entertains me for an hour while I'm eating lunch and surfing the 'net, I'm fine. I've stopped expecting consistency.

Production of this seems to have jumped in front of The Mandalorian season 3. Seems the rumors of problems regarding season 3 might be real. It's a real shame that KK and her handpicked Lucasfilm cohorts seem to have torpedoed the show and it's spinoffs because they are jealous of it's success. There are rumors that season three might not drop until 2023 and I am starting to believe them.

**** those losers. KK and her Cabal still ruining Star Wars. I bet it started with Gina and only spiraled from there. Shame they couldn't keep their greedy jealous hands from it.

At least they haven't ruined Kenobi yet.

**** those losers. KK and her Cabal still ruining Star Wars. I bet it started with Gina and only spiraled from there. Shame they couldn't keep their greedy jealous hands from it.

At least they haven't ruined Kenobi yet.

Well not that we know of yet. But it's highly possible Kenobi could ruin the time/bridge between ROTS and ANH, and possibly ruin Obi Wan/Ben Kenobi himself and/or the dynamic between him and Anakin/Vader.

With Owen and Beru now confirmed for this, we?ve got to be seeing a young Luke too, right? Luke clearly knows of Ben although they obviously weren?t close before ANH. Owen seems to know him a lot more than a one time baby hand off so maybe we get to see the cause of some of that bitterness? I somehow didn?t think they?d be in this series.

Well not that we know of yet. But it's highly possible Kenobi could ruin the time/bridge between ROTS and ANH, and possibly ruin Obi Wan/Ben Kenobi himself and/or the dynamic between him and Anakin/Vader.

I feel like that would be the final straw if they retcon Rots and the relationship between anakin and Obiwan.

I feel like that would be the final straw if they retcon Rots and the relationship between anakin and Obiwan.

The current regime at Lucasfilm doesn't give a **** about what Star Wars fans like or want, they care about Twitter. They hate Star Wars fans.

I actually thought this from the beginning of Obi- Wan ..so it’s between AoTC and ROTS , why else is Hayden in this series :dunno

It will be a running joke. Obi exits through a back door as Vader enters through the main -- You just missed him, sir.

Oh yup. This is probably going to happen a lot. Almost near him but not close enough

Back