**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How awesome would it have been if when Ben and Vader were bickering in their bacta tanks there was a cutaway to Boba Fett in his bacta tank, head turning back and forth like he's at a tennis match.

I want a t-shirt: Bacta Addicts Forever!
I think it would’ve been interesting if they showed a moment where a faint blurry image of Anakin was talking to Obi Wan during the tank scenes

(Blurry..because Hayden’s face is a lot different than Anakin’s now ) :lol

How awesome would it have been if when Ben and Vader were bickering in their bacta tanks there was a cutaway to Boba Fett in his bacta tank, head turning back and forth like he's at a tennis match.

I want a t-shirt: Bacta Addicts Forever!
“ Like a Bacta..like a Bacta “

And about Obi-Wan needing to hit those first two Stormtroopers several times with his saber before they went down...

Back in the day I had a theory that the lethality of a lightsaber is somewhat dependent on its wielder and how well he or she is channeling the Force.

Master Jedi Finn outclasses Ben.

AnotherForcefulAgama-size_restricted.gif

This needs to happen haha!

At this point the show is another blow to the slowly dying body of Star Wars but I have hope it will at least give us Hot Toys figures of:

Imperial ground crew
Imperial loading droid
Purge trooper
Live action 501st clone (order 66 flashback)
Hobo clone

This needs to happen haha!

At this point the show is another blow to the slowly dying body of Star Wars but I have hope it will at least give us Hot Toys figures of:

Imperial ground crew
Imperial loading droid
Purge trooper
Live action 501st clone (order 66 flashback)
Hobo clone
Then maybe it is a good thing that each series is less than 10 episodes :lol

Just watched the latest ep and... yeeeeah.

Even if I wasn't blown away by the storytelling before, I was still mostly onboard with the show and enjoying it for what it was. But the sight of an Inquisitor being completely outwitted by a little kid for an entire episode was just too much, along with the complete lack of tension throughout as we watched Obi-Wan wander aimlessly around a base being challenged only by a bunch of witless Stormtroopers.

And then a couple of Snowspeeders show up at the end for no particular reason. I just... ugh.

Really starting to worry about Ahsoka now, even with Filoni involved. Seems like Mando is the only show they can actually get right.

"They're... they're on... Dantooine
Just watched the latest ep and... yeeeeah.

Even if I wasn't blown away by the storytelling before, I was still mostly onboard with the show and enjoying it for what it was. But the sight of an Inquisitor being completely outwitted by a little kid for an entire episode was just too much, along with the complete lack of tension throughout as we watched Obi-Wan wander aimlessly around a base being challenged only by a bunch of witless Stormtroopers.

And then a couple of Snowspeeders show up at the end for no particular reason. I just... ugh.

Really starting to worry about Ahsoka now, even with Filoni involved. Seems like Mando is the only show they can actually get right.
Did you think at the time any other imperial would be a threat to Obi Wan :lol

Back