**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was an instantly recognizable earth thrift shop rug on the floor in the hidden bunker, where the Jedi hide. Explain that!

ANH is full of fun things like that --

Lex Luthor in 1978's Superman somehow got ahold of a Death Star console.

Lex also somehow got ahold of Ben's truck to put his Kryptonite in.

The alien that Luke sells his speeder to used to terrorize Dr Smith and Will in Lost in Space.

It goes on and on...

I totally agree.

There's no way I couldn't like a show that delivers on everything you mention above.

I can complain about Reva but so what, she's just another lame TV character in the tradition of Bea Arthur or the girl from the Ewok movies.

They've more than delivered with all the Legacy characters (Obi-Wan, Vader, Bail, Owen, even a young Leia) plus the aesthetic and tone as you say and that's what counts. I'm actually quite liking the Asian Inquisitor and wish he had Reva's role.

It's quite amazing to be seeing Ewan Obi-Wan who looks and sounds like he walked straight out of the PT interact with suited Vader who looks and sounds like he walked straight out of the OT.

How bizarre that depressed Obi-Wan with no beskar and no jetpack can still take out a group of Stormtroopers while Fett and all his weapons, armor and (3!) bodyguards got knocked on his ass by some assassins who weren't even wielding any firearms, lol.
That's because Kenobi knows how to use a blaster and about firing at point blank range. Also Kenobi uses weapons to take out a security barricade unlike Fett with doors. :monkey3

Overall I liked it. This has been IMO the best of the SW shows.

9d1e37914b558bb7f01c73489fbdfb4f.gif

Back