**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
If the report is true, the implication is that THAT character being alive would unfortunately be the jumping off point of a season 2...which is just...words haven't been made to describe how extremely tired I am.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I’m guessing their final showdown will have a much more epic backdrop versus this one that took place at my neighbors backyard.

Please no more lava though lol
:lol Yeah.. It did not bother me when watching it but I woke up today thinking it could have been a little more imaginative.
No I do not lol. I just told you but I guess you don’t want to listen. It’s ok to criticize a character for sucking but just hating a character because they are a woman a different race or just being there is silly. I said I don’t get the hate for her when she’s not as bad as some of the other characters like the st cast. I don’t know what you aren’t getting. It’s really not that hard to understand
She would be perfectly at home in the ST/PT films. Which means I can give her a pass :lol
For the people saying why did Vader just let obiwan escape. I think he just wants to savor his suffering. He doesn’t want to outright kill him
Still a bit.... conflicted maybe
I watched the latest one -

Although I wanted her involvement to end with this episode and it looks like it won't, child Leia did great in this and I liked her Endor-esque poncho outfit. So I think the actress was well chosen - it's just the misgivings I have about whether we should be seeing her on an adventure with Obi-Wan at all given the formal nature of her message to him in ANH which was more suggestive of never having met him.

Learning more about Obi-Wan's past/family - no particular objection.

Reva was better in this one. It seemed to me.

Vader and Vader VS Obi-Wan.....I don't know. I just don't know.
Yes... I thought the actress playing leia in this episode was much better. I really liked her..

I said this before.. She still only knows him as Ben... Not Obi wan. So that could explain all that away.
Khev you have a lot of catching up to do :panic:

JAWS should be here in a few months lol

a-dev was like…”I don’t know..I just don’t know ponder at the pub I must.”

Wor-Gar was like…”I’ve read every spoiler I think i’m ready!”

Turd/Tali/Oto were like…”DIE!”
:lol

Overall I liked it. This has been IMO the best of the SW shows.

I liked Mando but there were way too many goofy characters for me to fully embrace it.

I like the tone of this show a lot. Stays 99% serious and Dark.. Like obi wan said in ANH.. The Dark Times.

It was not perfect. I am sure I have a complaint or two but I am 100% enjoying it.

JEJ sounded great. HC looks much better in the suit.

Nice to finally be happy with some SW media again :)

Another season? :slap Disney milking the cash cow as usual.

If Disney has their way, we'll have multiple seasons with episodes just up to days before ANH.

Vader and Ben will clash so many times, that we'll lose count. :lol

Overall I liked it. This has been IMO the best of the SW shows.

I like the tone of this show a lot. Stays 99% serious and Dark.. Like obi wan said in ANH.. The Dark Times.

JEJ sounded great. HC looks much better in the suit.
I totally agree.

There's no way I couldn't like a show that delivers on everything you mention above.

I can complain about Reva but so what, she's just another lame TV character in the tradition of Bea Arthur or the girl from the Ewok movies.

They've more than delivered with all the Legacy characters (Obi-Wan, Vader, Bail, Owen, even a young Leia) plus the aesthetic and tone as you say and that's what counts. I'm actually quite liking the Asian Inquisitor and wish he had Reva's role.

It's quite amazing to be seeing Ewan Obi-Wan who looks and sounds like he walked straight out of the PT interact with suited Vader who looks and sounds like he walked straight out of the OT.

How bizarre that depressed Obi-Wan with no beskar and no jetpack can still take out a group of Stormtroopers while Fett and all his weapons, armor and (3!) bodyguards got knocked on his ass by some assassins who weren't even wielding any firearms, lol.

What's the difference between the Sith and dark side Jedi? The only difference I can tell is the rule of 2, which seems pretty stupid if you've got several dark side force users as well. Is it the 'kill me and I will live in you like all the others TROS' nonsense?
It was literally just an excuse to have more laser-sword people.

'Well, they're not technically Sith..."

I hope they add a third season just so I can see more SW fans' heads burst into flames.

anger-disney.gif
:monkey3

It was literally just an excuse to have more laser-sword people.

'Well, they're not technically Sith..."
Which is fine since the "only two" rule was a dumb retcon by George in the first place.

"Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith."

So if he was the second Sith out of two and the other Sith was his master then what exactly was he the lord of, lol.

Which is fine since the "only two" rule was a dumb retcon by George in the first place.

"Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith."

So if he was the second Sith out of two and the other Sith was his master then what exactly was he the lord of, lol.
It's a honorary or hereditary title, made up by the EU I think.

Lord of the Sith somehow became "Lord over the Sith", when it should have always just been a "Lord", "Master" or one of great standing of the Sith Order or religion. It would have just been the equivalent of "Master Sith" like "Master Jedi".

But the EU and George Lucas are insane, so..

It's a honorary or hereditary title, made up by the EU I think.

Lord of the Sith somehow became "Lord over the Sith", when it should have always just been a "Lord", "Master" or one of great standing of the Sith Order or religion. It would have just been the equivalent of "Master Sith" like "Master Jedi".

But the EU and George Lucas are insane, so..
While not technically the movies I don't consider the 1977 or 1980 Topps trading cards to be EU.

Rare-Darth-Vader-Topps-STAR-WARS-1977-card-217-EX.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Or, it will be explained in future episodes. Remember, this is a 6 part story, it's not like each episode is a complete film where all the story begins and ends, it's ongoing.

People should wait until the series is complete before assuming certain moments are issues with no explanation, etc.
There was an instantly recognizable earth thrift shop rug on the floor in the hidden bunker, where the Jedi hide. Explain that!

Back