**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked both actresses for Leia and Reeva, Ingram was fine in that chess show too.

The Leia actress looked about 6 years old though, and couldn’t run. Almost as bad as Boba Fett running away from that Tusken dog, seeing her outrun those goons, one of whom couldn’t jump over a branch about 3 inches off the ground, was really funny..but not as funny as Fett trying to run with his 10 to 2 feet.

At least Kenobi hasn't been transformed into an unrecognizable out of shape, moronic, and completely inept version of his former self.

Yet.

Kenobi is one character who'll stay true to his goal.

He'll be watching over Luke forever, even into the afterlife...

giphy.gif

Yeah I haven't been too impressed with these Inquisitors either. Reva is the only one who doesn't look ridiculously cheesy and cartoonish, and who might make for a nice looking figure, but the character has just been way too boring and one-dimensional for me to want one.

I haven’t read spoilers but I believe she was personally tasked by Vader since the other inquisitors seem to have given up on finding Kenobi. Vader tells her he is Anakin so she can relay the info to Kenobi. Her obsession with finding Kenobi and Vader certainly seems to suggest she is working solo in some form. It wouldn’t be out of character for Sith like Vader and Palpatine to use the inquisitors against each other to get what he wants.
Vader telling anyone he's Anakin is out of character.

"Don't tell anybody else, but I'm actually Anakin Skywalker!" "Obi-Wan's whiny apprentice?"

Anakin Skywalker is dead. The name no longer has any meaning for him.

The inquisitors are dumb too.

"A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire find other Jedi to recruit to the dark side so that they can hunt down and destroy any Jedi Knights who resisted. They were called Inquisitors and they had these spinning, double bladed lightsabers they used to fly around like helicopters. It was pretty ridiculous."

"Don't tell anybody else, but I'm actually Anakin Skywalker!" "Obi-Wan's whiny apprentice?"

"A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire find other Jedi to recruit to the dark side so that they can hunt down and destroy any Jedi Knights who resisted. They were called Inquisitors and they had these spinning, double bladed lightsabers they used to fly around like helicopters. It was pretty ridiculous."
It is out of character since only Thrawn and Tarkin knew/suspected Vader was Anakin. However we have to keep in mind that the entire point of reference of A New Hope and introduction to Star Wars is through Old Ben Kenobi who emphasizes the separation between Anakin and Vader. By the time we get to Empire, Vader gladly tells Luke he is his son which obviously implies he has no problem accepting he is Anakin Skywalker. It’s all down to George retcons so we do the best we can and sometimes it’s good to reassess long-held assumptions or beliefs.

Even in Disney canon Vader has straight up killed anyone that found out he was Anakin. It’s a pretty big secret.

Back