Beto's Remake Jason Order Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he ever offer full figures? Sorry if it's a lame question...I'm a newb and I've seen the part 8 by the same guy. Both are just amazing.

Does he ever offer full figures? Sorry if it's a lame question...I'm a newb and I've seen the part 8 by the same guy. Both are just amazing.

I believe on a case by case, yes. Normally I see him do "kits" that will pretty much give you everything you need except the body and you will just put it together yourself. You can contact him via his email address to see if he can do something for you if you're interested.

I'm going to send out final payment request for those who has not responded to me yet before I remove name and move to the next members on the waitlist. Please get back to me today if still interested or not. Thanks

Sent final PM to those who has not send payment or/and replied back to me. Please get back to me by today before moving onto the next person(s) on the waitlist. Thanks

Just got pic and word from Beto that casting have just been completed. More news coming shortly as well. Enjoy...

RemakeBetoJason.jpg

Sweet. Any shots of the mask? It does still come with it, right? Looking forward to putting this together. LMK when they're ready to ship and I'll settle up.

yep, im finishing the masks and start the paint job sorry for the late guys i just fini___ to moving to a new house (a true nightmare) and my dad is Not fine he is in the hospital and this is taking me some time but dont worry I try to finish as fast as i can, give me some days to post some images

Regards to ALL!!

Back