BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glassvik look nicer imo.
Yeah just their price lol can get 4 sindvik for price of 2 glassvik : o .Although stock is at 4 in ikea warrington so no doors today....Also looks like besta going out of range no longer on the table they seem to have migrated back into their displays.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What are peoples thoughts on sindvik doors as apposed to glassvik?

It's all personal preference but I bought both the glassvik and Sindvik to try and prefered the Sindvik. I think the wood frame around the glass makes them look more like finished cabinetry than tombas or glassvik.

It's all personal preference but I bought both the glassvik and Sindvik to try and prefered the Sindvik. I think the wood frame around the glass makes them look more like finished cabinetry than tombas or glassvik.
Whats attracting me more to glassvik is the glossy border, mixed with striberg lighting (showroom build up) looks a bit more classy than the solid colour of the sindvik . Its just the pricing on glassvik and stock levels that stopped me from getting them while there today. The dilemma continues.

Basically my set up right now

808dfd9bb39d6a66e360153476f1cbec.jpg

This is what I needed to see. thank you

After deciding to keep some of my collection instead of doing a full exodus, I went and purchased a couple of BESTA bookcases. These are great compared to detolf! Can't believe I waited this long to pull the trigger. Thanks for the motivation family!

Update: Getting my custom display installed this week. Contacting a company to make some custom doors, hopefully done within a month. EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!

Super pumped. After it's all up, Ikea will be the next stop.

Thank you guys! Keep the pics coming i love seeing fellow collectors displays.

Back