BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They appear to have no way to call. I have to know an extension or I wait to speak to a customer service rep in which case I just get hung up on.

I'm calling them now.

people working in ikea are just stupid an lazy! they not going to find it on the computer i think is not more on the system! they toldme they didnt have any more! and i went to look for myself on the shelves and surprise i find a ton of tombo doors! i was jumping of happynes in the store!lol

Well it is an hour drive for me so I don't want to drive all the way there to find none.

Well I need about twenty for it to be a feasible option to house my collection for now and the future. I guess I will just figure something else out as I have been planning. Thanks anyway.

Hey ikea. **** you.

You're kidding me.

Just when I decide to go for the Bestas, I find out the glass doors have been discontinued?

God, I wish I had floor space for a Detolf or something. Alas, I need something that can be mounted on a wall.

My local had ten Tombo today. The guy said they just got more recently.
Glassvik look quite nice in person and the 'push to open' is sweet.

Not sure I love the border the Glassvik doors have.

I was going to go for acrylic cases, but they're so effing expensive... So maybe I'll have to settle for the Glassvik doors.

Not sure I love the border the Glassvik doors have.

I was going to go for acrylic cases, but they're so effing expensive... So maybe I'll have to settle for the Glassvik doors.

Post pics if you do. You can return them if you don't like them. I am on the edge of buying them too. I was using the besta planner on the site and they look good for the set up I'm planning.

Ok so I went to the CT ikea and they had 21 Tombos left. I grabbed 20 and I'll be good now and long into the future. Thanks larc for the heads up!

Post pics if you do. You can return them if you don't like them. I am on the edge of buying them too. I was using the besta planner on the site and they look good for the set up I'm planning.

LOL. I know, I'm kinda waiting on the edge of my seat here, hoping another collector will buy them and post pictures. I'm just afraid that border will detract from the display, especially if I wanna do some dioramas.

The doors do look decent in this display.

hey guys ! may i have a link for besta please , I don't know which one im looking for and what i need on Ikea website ! just start collecting SS PF . Thank YOu

Thank YOu for replied but i am looking for something like this :)

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

Back