BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure this has been asked but I couldn't figure out a way to search for it.

Thoughts on whether it's safe to put a 76" tall Besta frame on top of a 15" Besta frame? I want to do 4 tall Bestas on top of 4 lil Bestas and fasten them together behind to each other and to the wall. Load will be 4 shelves in each of the tall Bestas with 3-5 Hot Toys per shelf.

Mainly I'm asking because you all have experience and the Besta configuration tool doesn't allow stacking.

Took a 3 hour trip to my nearest Ikea. Ended up picking up a white 50" and the 46" horizontal one in white. I have too many prints/pictures to put up 75"ers. Once I figure out how I want to do the rest of my room I will pick up more.

I like the Glassvik doors a ton in person so I don't think I can settle for the Sindvik's now. Which means I am going to have to ask for Ikea gift cards for christmas to pay off the doors :lol

I don't have much set up yet and only have one figure set up so far but I wanted to give a shout out to some awesome cheap lights.

yAPg6fm.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YMNSCYM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$16 for 3 pucks and they give off a ton of light. They also have a warm light version. This is just one of the small pucks in a besta with a 25" Boba PF.

Picking up a billy bookcase this morning for another display. Really need Besta doors but will hold off as long as I can. Really don't want the Sindvik doors.

Picking up a billy bookcase this morning for another display. Really need Besta doors but will hold off as long as I can. Really don't want the Sindvik doors.

Yeah I keep reminding myself to hold out until Inhave the funds for Glassviks but I'd still prefer another alternative.

So now Ikea no longer sells the Dioder 4 piece strip online and all of the Ikeas near me are out of it :gah:. I hate how this company constantly discontinues everything, only to bring out a crappier version of it later.

I ran across the same problem and got it on amazon. It cost cost about $10 more then what Ikea sells them for. It was worth it to me because the Ikea by me doesn't have them in stock any more and it would cost more then $10 to drove to the next closest Ikea that does have them still in stock.

I'm getting a decent deal on everything besta related right now with my family ikea account. Looks like 20% off on hinges and doors I have in my cart. Not sure if this is from the current sale or also related to recent purchases I made.

I'm getting a decent deal on everything besta related right now with my family ikea account. Looks like 20% off on hinges and doors I have in my cart. Not sure if this is from the current sale or also related to recent purchases I made.

The IKEA close to me has 15% off all Besta related products for their Black Friday sale. So it could be related to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's definitely the Besta 15% off. I thought it said 32 for four packs of hinges but it's 34.

Besta are off 15% for a little bit. Plus right now there is a coupon for $25 off $150 spent.
So im completing my statue room. I cant believe the new besta tall do not come with shelves anymore. You need them to even be sable. I would be pissed if I didn't have spares from my previous 2.

Back