Best Hot Toys Figure 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waited 36 yrs for a Chewbacca like Hot Toys made .... Not sure how many chewys are out there , but none cone anywhere close . Gotta say Chewy when all things considered .

BD robocop for me but lets not forget murphy either which is an outstanding sculpt.

I think the Wolverine Days of Future's Past is Hot Toys best this year. The suit and the sculpt are just plain amazing

Best released this year for me would be AoU Mk43 or Cap. Both really good figures with fantastic likenesses.

Actually I have to say I've been really happy with all the Age of Ultron figures I've gotten this year. I'd say they are all the best figures in my collection aside from DX-13 Terminator.

For me, without doubt, Battle Damaged Robocop AND Murphy set. Both are incredible. Probably the best Hot Toys have produced to date.

I had 6 figures in one week arrive lol. I honestly can't figure out what my favourite one is this year so far.

Back