Best 1/4 display cases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Meda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, I’m planning on moving out with my girlfriend mid this year. I can finally have my own space to display some of my figures I’ve been collecting over the years since I’ll have the proper room to display them instead of just leaving everything in the box. I really want to display my 1/4 Hot Toys Darth Vader figure but I’m unsure what would be the best display case for it, I’m after something that will probably be dust proof and maybe even something with lighting. Would love to hear your responses and tips for how you guys would display it. Thanks ✌🏽

I have an entire wall of Moducase. DF130 with a DF60 on top, 3 DF120s stacked in the middle, and anther DF130/DF60 stack on the other end. I absolutely love the Moducase and they take your collection to the next level.

My tip is, try to plan ahead for any cabinets you want (difficult I know) and order them all at once. I waited a year on mine to arrive. This was during the recent Pacific Ocean shipper debacle though, so it might be better for you.

I ordered direct from Moducase and had excellent customer service. I had 3 sheets of plexi arrive broken and they replaced them within 2 weeks. I did order one DF120 from Specfiction as their site said 3-4 month wait, but that turned into 13 months.

Anyway, expensive and long wait, but totally worth it

This isn't my final setup but I have 60cm deep Pax cabinets with custom acrylic doors, and there are two drawers at the bottom that you can't quite see in the pic which is useful for odds and ends and switch out pieces. There are useful videos on YouTube re the doors and which hinges to buy, they're also quite tall - over 230 cm I believe

20211224_165914.jpg

Back