Best Actor of all Time..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I should've gone Hopkins over De Niro. I went over his roles and there are a few I'd forgotten about.

Hopkins is a lot like Richard Burton was. Even in bad movie, he was still a good actor. Hopkins has more depth than Burton though. Hopkins can play all types of roles. Comedy, Drama, Insane. :lol

When I was younger I always said I'd like to sit at Richard Burton's feet and listen to him read to me. :)

Gary Oldman. He's a ****ing chameleon. Followed by Hopkins. I like Daniel Day Lewis but the guy could take a **** and get 50 awards for it and I don't think that's fair. The fact that Gary Oldman has never won an Oscar is downright shocking. Hopefully he'll win for Darkest Hour.

7j15tXU.jpg

Toshiro Mifune.

:rock

There's an older Japanese doctor who stays at my hotel regularly and one morning, the conversation turned to Japanese men. Her one statement on the matter was that they're all wusses in denial. I didn't really have a counter, but named Toshiro Mifune. She kinda hemmed and hawed a bit, then said, "No. All of them Wusses."

He had me fooled.

I voted Daniel Day Lewis: There will be bloody, oh my what a movie. :thud:
- Gary Oldman close second, almost joint first lol :rock

afd5169bfbba63e313f12f034760096b.jpg

Surprised none of these made the cut:

Tom Hanks
Cary Grant
Charles Chaplin

Back