Bespin Luke collar correct??????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just great I go to sleep for the night and my thread gets highjacked. If you guys want to continue arguing over SS verses Medi do it somewhere else!:emperor:emperor:emperor

I meant this thread to bring attention to Luke's collar and for sideshow to make a change if it is needed. Let's get back on track and discuss the original issue.

luke_skywalker_wallpaper1024.jpg

VS

SCC_0770_resize.jpg

I've heard a couple people say the collar can just be turned up. I don't think it can. It'll be up somewhere around his ears.

(Sorry about the mess man. They came out of nowhere. :monkey3 )

The collar is off , plain and simple, no lapels are on the original. You can't just fold it up. The collar also has some stitching that seems to be missing from the SS version. Just a little correcting and this bad boy will be back on track. Oh.. lower the pockets as well.

This is just great I go to sleep for the night and my thread gets highjacked. If you guys want to continue arguing over SS verses Medi do it somewhere else!:emperor:emperor:emperor

I meant this thread to bring attention to Luke's collar and for sideshow to make a change if it is needed. Let's get back on track and discuss the original issue.

luke_skywalker_wallpaper1024.jpg

VS

SCC_0770_resize.jpg

Wow. What's with the shouting?
Are you angry? Sorry to hijack your thread.

And NO, you cant just turn over the collar. The collar design for bespin luke is a standing collar and not the turnover type.

This is the Bespin Luke Crocodile Hunter version.

"No, I am your father!"

"Crikey! Noooo that's not true!! It's impossible!"

It wont work. Cos if you do that, the collar would reach above the chin level.

which is exactly why they folded it down when they set up the figure. The collar is made in the right shape, but like most of SS stuff on their clothing it's just too BIG for the figures.

So you're saying they're trying to cover up the badly tailored shirt by making it look like a design mistake?
That doesnt sound right.:confused::eek:

Anyways, I hope they fix this. Bespin Luke is My definative luke and i really want it(unless a RAH version comes along).:eek:

I think the Sideshow people just have a hard time accepting who's superior
M-E-D-I-C-O-M and H-O-T T-O-Y-S

Sideshow stuff is good for what it is,but will never compare to those Companies.Even those that see my collection and dont even know about this stuff say that they can see the better looking and more expensive looking figures.Regardless of their cost..they are superior!

I know a guy who thinks the old vintage gay starwars figures are still better than the new stuff (Saga vintage,otc vintage) is he blind? Try new sculpts,tons better articulation vs horrible sculpts and 5 points of articulation

by the way, Medicoms luke bespin will have the right collar and jacket :)

Teemu, it's time to move on. Let's not derail this thread in that direction again mate.:eek:
Cheers

If I don't notice an "error" in a figure's design without someone posting screen caps, then SS did their job as far as I'm concerned. Bespin Luke is a total winner, if they change the collar and pockets great, if not, still a winner.

I didn't know that Medi Jango's armor was slightly off until someone pointed it out (which it looks like Medicom has since fixed) but I instantly noticed that the Boba PF helmet was off. Bespin Luke is in the Medicom Jango category, which is all right by me.

Teemu, it's time to move on. Let's not derail this thread in that direction again mate.:eek:
Cheers

Amen to that.

It's getting so irritating yet widespread that it almost demands a subsection to the Sandbox strictly for people to b**ch at each other over which company is superior.

At least the flaming would have a better chance at staying out of the main threads.

As for the collar, it would great if Sideshow changed it, but it's a flaw I can live with given the whole package.

I'm just countning the days...And boy are they going by sloooooooooooooooooooow....:monkey4

Back