Bespin Luke collar correct??????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we will. And you enjoy yours. Oh wait:eek:

LOL :lol :rock:rock:rock:rock

All these wannabe haters these days. They think theyre so cool and setting precedence on medi bashing, but they don't compare to the Kurgans. I give the K's credit at least they know how to execute a proper war. Not this lame trying-hard-to-be-sarcastic crap :lol

Yeah Kurgans rule. These wannabe's:lol

IMG_1755.jpg

LOL :lol :rock:rock:rock:rock

All these wannabe haters these days. They think theyre so cool and setting precedence on medi bashing, but they don't compare to the Kurgans. I give the K's credit at least they know how to execute a proper war. Not this lame trying-hard-to-be-sarcastic crap :lol

Not bashing. Or hating. That's just the way you took it, being as wrapped up as you are in your Medi-peahen feathers.

I just said I didn't like them. What the hell business of yours was it to give a crap what I thought?

I really dont care what you think. Youre from RS after all :lol

I made a constructive post, but youre the one who took it the wrong way like a little kid.

being as wrapped up as you are in your Medi-peahen feathers.

Didnt you just say you are sure that Sideshow's Fetts will be better? They arent even out yet!!! Now who's the one who is wrapped up? :lol:lol Get a life.

At least I have solid ground to stand on. The medicom Fetts are bad ass. Even the josh would agree. So go take your weak ass hater comments back to RS before I tell some of my Kurgan friends to chop your head off :lol

I really dont care what you think. Youre from RS after all :lol

Then quit your clucking.

Your post might have been constructive if it had a clue what I was talking about. But it didn't.

My apologies if you weren't trying to be an inflated windbag. My mistake.

Didnt you just say you are sure that Sideshow's Fetts will be better? They arent even out yet!!! Now who's the one who is wrapped up? :lol:lol Get a life.

At least I have solid ground to stand on. The medicom Fetts are bad ass. Even the josh would agree. So go take your weak ass hater comments back to RS before I tell some of my Kurgan friends to chop your head off :lol

We arent all bad at RS.

Then quit your clucking.

Your post might have been constructive if it had a clue what I was talking about. But it didn't.

My apologies if you weren't trying to be an inflated windbag. My mistake.

i think youre lost. Here, I found the way back for you www.rebelscum.com :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Nope. That's not what I said. Time fer sum mo skool nash.

So because Josh says so, your claim has merit?

Right. Except I don't really want any Fetts. I would, however, expect to like the SS versions more.

When you expect to like the "upcoming" SS Fetts and not the already announced Medi fetts , you already assume
that Sideshow's is better.
Seeing that the Medicom Fetts are practicially as good as to the real costumed characters, I believe you think SS will make a perfect copy?
Am I right?

No need to even bother bro, the guy is a wannabe.

When you expect to like the "upcoming" SS Fetts and not the already announced Medi fetts , you already assume
that Sideshow's is better.
Seeing that the Medicom Fetts are practicially as good as to the real costumed characters, I believe you think SS will make a perfect copy?
Am I right?

What I assume is that Sideshow's style, as far as paint and detailing goes, will be more to my tastes than Medicom's. Medicom comes across as too clean for me. Even if Sideshow's weren't dead-on accurate, I expect that I'd like them more. They wouldn't have the same quality of posability, but that's not such a big deal to me.

I just dont get it. He says he doesnt like how the way medicom figures look. No matter how good they are?

It's like I'm saying I dont like how ALL sideshow figures look and I'm sure if Medicom makes those characters, they'll look better.

Devil Bespin Luke is pretty clean isnt he?

Hiddy, yeah I dont understand people like that, but I guess that's how it goes. Personally I see faults and strengths in all companies. My collection is vast and unbiased.

What I assume is that Sideshow's style, as far as paint and detailing goes, will be more to my tastes than Medicom's. Medicom comes across as too clean for me. Even if Sideshow's weren't dead-on accurate, I expect that I'd like them more. They wouldn't have the same quality of posability, but that's not such a big deal to me.

Too clean? That's the excuse. Even it's isnt as accurate as Medicom's you'll like them more?
Oh okay...

Back