Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More than 200 collectible figures will be on display at the "threezero in Tokyo 2023" exhibition taking place April 29th and 30th in Tokyo. The exhibit space will showcase a wide range of iconic product spotlighting the 23 year history of threezero and highlighting the diversity of product categories that make up the threezero portfolio. The exhibition will also feature various new products in 2023, including items such as Transformers: Bumblebee DLX Arcee and Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga’s DLX Ant-man. Also, new figures from popular series such as Berserk, SHIN MASKED RIDER, SPYxFAMILY , and Naruto will be on display!

341892639_746097303874389_8671542149754495679_n.jpg

I'm sorry for this but, LETS ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :blissy I'm over the TOP excited for this!!! Finally I can have Guts in my collection!!! Really hope they give him a beautiful sculpt similar to the LE one 🤞

I'll buy anything Berserk-related, I hope they give us plenty like they've been doing for the JJK line. 🙏

Human mode of Berserker Armor would be great. Or a reissue, I missed out on a preorder then, I won’t miss out now! Still pissed because I lost on an auction for 3z Berserker Armor a year ago, if I bid just $2 more it would’ve been mine. I won it by time but not the right amount. For now I only have Medicom Band of the Hawk Guts, it’s pretty good but if 3z make one, I’ll take it.

Woah. We are getting lots of berserk stuff on the way.

Praying for a faithful adaptation aswell.

Quick question How do you have the dragon slayer attached to the back? Great display
Thanks!
I get this question a lot, haha. I've taken some photos to try to explain properly. There's some yarn crossed around the notch under his removable chest piece, which then goes around the outside of his cape collar, hangs down and is tied around the sword. It used to simply be tied around the outside of his cape collar, HOWEVER, this caused the cape to contact Gut's head sculpt and actually caused staining, which took me a month of acne cream application to remove, so do not do it that way! Putting it under that detachable armour piece on the front stops the string from pulling the cape against his sculpt.

PXL_20230424_033514070.jpg

You could also just tie string around his neck peg and attach the sword to that, but that causes the collar to be pulled down at the back and doesn't look as good.

Last edited:
Back