Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!
I get this question a lot, haha. I've taken some photos to try to explain properly. There's some yarn crossed around the notch under his removable chest piece, which then goes around the outside of his cape collar, hangs down and is tied around the sword. It used to simply be tied around the outside of his cape collar, HOWEVER, this caused the cape to contact Gut's head sculpt and actually caused staining, which took me a month of acne cream application to remove, so do not do it that way! Putting it under that detachable armour piece on the front stops the string from pulling the cape against his sculpt.

View attachment 635797

You could also just tie string around his neck peg and attach the sword to that, but that causes the collar to be pulled down at the back and doesn't look as good.
Thanks for the tips, dude!! Gonna try this out

Literally so exciting!!! I see Bornz0r write on Threezero's IG all the time and finally he persuaded them to make more Berserk figures 😂😂😂

Literally so exciting!!! I see Bornz0r write on Threezero's IG all the time and finally he persuaded them to make more Berserk figures 😂😂😂
tony-stark-what-can-i-say.gif

Thanks!
I get this question a lot, haha. I've taken some photos to try to explain properly. There's some yarn crossed around the notch under his removable chest piece, which then goes around the outside of his cape collar, hangs down and is tied around the sword. It used to simply be tied around the outside of his cape collar, HOWEVER, this caused the cape to contact Gut's head sculpt and actually caused staining, which took me a month of acne cream application to remove, so do not do it that way! Putting it under that detachable armour piece on the front stops the string from pulling the cape against his sculpt.

View attachment 635797

You could also just tie string around his neck peg and attach the sword to that, but that causes the collar to be pulled down at the back and doesn't look as good.
Very nice but hold on a second. You can get that nasty staining off with acne cream? Give me the deets on that if you could please

I did that on mine actually 😅, threaded some yarn through the hook on the Dragonslayer and then tied it around the neck peg. You gotta watch out though because as soon as you push down the head the yarn is gonna shorten and you don't want the Dragonslayer to rest too tight or too loose on the body.

Very nice but hold on a second. You can get that nasty staining off with acne cream? Give me the deets on that if you could please
You can. Be very careful though! If you're doing this with a character like Guts, who has a sort of tint to his skin and a subtle black wash, it can result in the acne area being lighter than the original skin tone. I think if it's a light skinned character with no paint applied, it's safer. The front of Guts is fine, but the skin became lighter in a couple of areas of his neck because it faded the wash. It didn't do this everywhere though. The acne cream also faded away the bottom right of his brand, so I do NOT recommend applying to any figures that have surface decals ( I did very carefully apply with a tooth pick to avoid the actual brand and tried to just get the dyed parts, but it still faded a little regardless) I have a custom head ordered, which is why I took the risk experimenting with the stock head and wasn't too annoyed about things fading.

I applied a little cream to each area every morning, then wiped it away in the evening and applied more at night. Did that for about three weeks.
Guts was particularly bad because he had cape damage, plus black scuffing from falling from the shelf due to loose joints. He was one of my first 1/6 and I didn't know anything about dye transferring to figures or the need to wash capes, so I had his collar up high, touching his face for a long time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NR1YVYU/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

PXL_20221003_135939810 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Figuarts Berserk

Black Swordsman Guts and Griffith as starters.

Guts Release Date - September 2023
Price - 10,450yen (10% tax included) 9,500yen ( tax not included )

item_0000014383_WdT6iYoZ_400.jpg

Griffith Release Date - October 2023
Price - 14,850yen (10% tax included) 13,500yen ( tax not included )

item_0000014384_UvbNZK0b_400.jpg

IMG_0220.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpeg
    IMG_0221.jpeg
    496.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0222.jpeg
    IMG_0222.jpeg
    442.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0223.jpeg
    IMG_0223.jpeg
    582.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0224.jpeg
    IMG_0224.jpeg
    691.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0225.jpeg
    IMG_0225.jpeg
    912.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0226.jpeg
    IMG_0226.jpeg
    454.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0227.jpeg
    IMG_0227.jpeg
    688.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0228.jpeg
    IMG_0228.jpeg
    613.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0229.jpeg
    IMG_0229.jpeg
    584.8 KB · Views: 0
They nailed this. Absolutely incredible! Griffith looks breathtaking and Guts looks Godly. All I can think now is, Threezero is probably pissed they didn't do it first 😂 I'm a 1/6 collector first and foremost, I kind of want to wait until April 30th to see what 3Z is cooking up for Berserk figures.... buuuuut will order SHF Guts anyway because wow. He looks amazing and I want him on my desk! 😂

Some more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0234.jpeg
    IMG_0234.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0235.jpeg
    IMG_0235.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0242.jpeg
    IMG_0242.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0243.jpeg
    IMG_0243.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0244.jpeg
    IMG_0244.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0245.jpeg
    IMG_0245.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0246.jpeg
    IMG_0246.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0247.jpeg
    IMG_0247.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0237.jpeg
    IMG_0237.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0238.jpeg
    IMG_0238.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0240.jpeg
    IMG_0240.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0236.jpeg
    IMG_0236.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 0
Woah!!! Resurrection griffith! With weird horse! Awesome. What do they mean by starters? Can’t wait for threezero stuff.

Woah!!! Resurrection griffith! With weird horse! Awesome. What do they mean by starters? Can’t wait for threezero stuff.
Presumably, and hopefully, more to come. Knowing SHF, they'll expand to sooo many characters. I lost count of how many DBZ characters they've made.

What the hell that looks sick!! I did not expect that to look soooo good! I love the way they made Griffith look, of course I love Guts also but DAMN! Please, for the love of god ThreeZero give us Band of the Hawk Griffith and Casca PLEASEEEEEEEEE! It would look killer in 1/6 I can only imagine :cry:

You can. Be very careful though! If you're doing this with a character like Guts, who has a sort of tint to his skin and a subtle black wash, it can result in the acne area being lighter than the original skin tone. I think if it's a light skinned character with no paint applied, it's safer. The front of Guts is fine, but the skin became lighter in a couple of areas of his neck because it faded the wash. It didn't do this everywhere though. The acne cream also faded away the bottom right of his brand, so I do NOT recommend applying to any figures that have surface decals ( I did very carefully apply with a tooth pick to avoid the actual brand and tried to just get the dyed parts, but it still faded a little regardless) I have a custom head ordered, which is why I took the risk experimenting with the stock head and wasn't too annoyed about things fading.

I applied a little cream to each area every morning, then wiped it away in the evening and applied more at night. Did that for about three weeks.
Guts was particularly bad because he had cape damage, plus black scuffing from falling from the shelf due to loose joints. He was one of my first 1/6 and I didn't know anything about dye transferring to figures or the need to wash capes, so I had his collar up high, touching his face for a long time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NR1YVYU/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 635848
Oh wow! I didn’t realise the cape can stain the skin, so I just checked and mine suffers from staining… 😭
IMG_7341.jpeg

What product did you use? The link takes me elsewhere, maybe because I’m UK based.

I read a lot of people use OXY10 in the USA which isn’t available here. It seems 10% Benzol Peroxide is hard to find here in UK.

In terms of lightening the skin, I can’t quite make it out in your pictures, did it lighten it loads? You think doing a dark wash will blend it back? I’m so annoyed this has happened to my sculpt… I wouldn’t have had it touching if I knew!

Back