Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What product did you use? The link takes me elsewhere, maybe because I’m UK based.

I read a lot of people use OXY10 in the USA which isn’t available here. It seems 10% Benzol Peroxide is hard to find here in UK.

In terms of lightening the skin, I can’t quite make it out in your pictures, did it lighten it loads? You think doing a dark wash will blend it back? I’m so annoyed this has happened to my sculpt… I wouldn’t have had it touching if I knew!
I used a 10% benzoyl peroxide acne cream. I'm from the UK originally, but am US based now. I just tried to change the address on Amazon to my dad's in the UK, but you're right, it won't show as in stock.
If you manage to get hold of some, just don't overdo the process. I was determined to make the stains vanish completely, but I really could have stopped when they were barely visible instead. The lightening really isn't that bad on mine and only in a couple of places, all below the brand line and all covered by the armour around the neck socket, but it can be avoided entirely. Should be a non-issue for you because your staining is all in areas in shadow, so you can just do the process until it's enough, rather than going overboard like I did!

Actually, I think the best approach would be to give your cape a good soak in warm water and light soap to avoid any stains in the future. I did this with my Hot Toys Obi-Wan, Anakin, etc and I was shocked (soaked, anyone?) by the amount of color that bled out. Capes didn't lose their color if you're worried.

I haven't displayed my Guts yet, but I was inspired to after reading your guys' comments. I'm always a precautious fellow, so I soaked his cloak (heh the rhyme lol) and omg, so much black dye came out. I rinsed it like 5x and it still bled dye. I left it overnight, and still more dye! I think only now after 2 days the water has come clear. Crazy!!! I understand it would probably take too long for production, but I wish companies would think of stuff like this before release :monkey2

On another note, the Berserk SH Figuarts figures are selling out FAST from what I've heard! The website I'd like to order mine off of (AmiAmi) don't have them for sale yet, not for another 5 or 6 hours. (So guys, you can grab them there)
But I'm torn... I'm a 1/6 collector, I'd rather wait for Threezero's event in Tokyo on the 29th & 30th to reveal more Berserk stuff... But what if they don't reveal what I want to see, and the SH Figuarts sell out? :monkey2 Tough choices... I guess I can PO and cancel if 3Z makes something better 😅

I haven't displayed my Guts yet, but I was inspired to after reading your guys' comments. I'm always a precautious fellow, so I soaked his cloak (heh the rhyme lol) and omg, so much black dye came out. I rinsed it like 5x and it still bled dye. I left it overnight, and still more dye! I think only now after 2 days the water has come clear. Crazy!!! I understand it would probably take too long for production, but I wish companies would think of stuff like this before release :monkey2

On another note, the Berserk SH Figuarts figures are selling out FAST from what I've heard! The website I'd like to order mine off of (AmiAmi) don't have them for sale yet, not for another 5 or 6 hours. (So guys, you can grab them there)
But I'm torn... I'm a 1/6 collector, I'd rather wait for Threezero's event in Tokyo on the 29th & 30th to reveal more Berserk stuff... But what if they don't reveal what I want to see, and the SH Figuarts sell out? :monkey2 Tough choices... I guess I can PO and cancel if 3Z makes something better 😅
It's weird that I didn't get much dye out of mine after the washes! Certainly dyed his face though, lol. Well at least something positive came out of our disaster and you were encouraged to display him :)

*EDIT* Decided to soak the second cape on my helmeted Guts just now and WOW, so much dye coming out of that one! I'm so glad I didn't display the unmasked head with that cape or the whole thing would likely have been dyed black. That is the cape that specifically came with the unmasked figure...

In my opinion, it may be worth ordering the SH Figuarts for now if you like them, as they do look really awesome. Maybe there's somewhere you can preorder without a deposit or a no cancelation policy. I'm a 1/6 collector as well, but I'm tempted to get an order in just in case. I know this is very bad practice, but I recently ignored the invoices for a few AmiAmi preorders (Covid era impulse purchases that I completely forgot about) and they never closed my account or contacted me about it.

Last edited:
Actually, I think the best approach would be to give your cape a good soak in warm water and light soap to avoid any stains in the future. I did this with my Hot Toys Obi-Wan, Anakin, etc and I was shocked (soaked, anyone?) by the amount of color that bled out. Capes didn't lose their color if you're worried.

Does dish soap work fine?

Apparently, the SH Figuarts did go up on AmiAmi, but sold out in seconds. It was so fast that I honestly thought they hadn't gone up at all, but I'm seeing Japanese sellers start to list them on Ebay.
They are both up on Big Bad Toy Store. Guts is $99.99, which is roughly how much Amiami's would cost after shipping (well, based on what I personally have been paying for Amiami shipping lately) but I've not pulled the trigger on Griffith yet because of the price. Both require deposits.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/239875?o=4
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/239869?o=4

Last edited:
Apparently, the SH Figuarts did go up on AmiAmi, but sold out in seconds. It was so fast that I honestly thought they hadn't gone up at all, but I'm seeing Japanese sellers start to list them on Ebay.
They are both up on Big Bad Toy Store. Guts is $99.99, which is roughly how much Amiami's would cost after shipping (well, based on what I personally have been paying for Amiami shipping lately) but I've not pulled the trigger on Griffith yet because of the price. Both require deposits.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/239875?o=4
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/239869?o=4
Damnnn. I forgot to follow-up with Amiami, but not surprised they sold out within seconds given the hype for these figures... Either their production is really small or there's just way more figure collectors nowadays than there used to be lol
Griffith is damn expensive, all because of that horse, which is cool but I kinda wish they had an A and B version because I'd totally get him w/o the horse lol... on BBTS he's almost as much as a 1/6 scale tbh. I might just wait til I see what Threezero puts out

kinda wish they had an A and B version because I'd totally get him w/o the horse lol... on BBTS he's almost as much as a 1/6 scale tbh. I might just wait til I see what Threezero puts out
Totally agree. Would have easily ordered Griffith on his own! $150 is too much for me when I don't want or need the horse, so I'm happy with just Guts and I'm looking forward to seeing Threezero's new stuff!

Does dish soap work fine?
I'm pretty sure I used dish soap 😁, you don't need to add a lot (I added like 2-4 drops) and just let it soak in warm water for some time. I usually repeat this process 2-3 times for figures that have masks or skin touching cloaks, robes, and such. I'm scared of stains a lot! 😨

On the topic of S.H. Figuarts, God damn I was going to order from HLJ-- that's sold out, Amiami was my second choice next-- they went up and sold within freaking seconds! Since I'm located in the EU, I'm trying to avoid ordering anything from BBTS as the import fees are pretty brutal (and unavoidable). I kinda want to wait and see how much they get listed from EU retailers, probably reserve Guts 100% and have to think if I need Griffith and his horse. 😝

As for Threezero..

1682591470218.png

(Yes, I am spamming threezero on every social media about Berserk 🫡)

I'm pretty sure I used dish soap 😁, you don't need to add a lot (I added like 2-4 drops) and just let it soak in warm water for some time. I usually repeat this process 2-3 times for figures that have masks or skin touching cloaks, robes, and such. I'm scared of stains a lot! 😨

On the topic of S.H. Figuarts, God damn I was going to order from HLJ-- that's sold out, Amiami was my second choice next-- they went up and sold within freaking seconds! Since I'm located in the EU, I'm trying to avoid ordering anything from BBTS as the import fees are pretty brutal (and unavoidable). I kinda want to wait and see how much they get listed from EU retailers, probably reserve Guts 100% and have to think if I need Griffith and his horse. 😝

As for Threezero..

View attachment 636425

(Yes, I am spamming threezero on every social media about Berserk 🫡)
Shoutout to Bornz0r for single-handedly convincing Threezero to put out more Berserk figures 😂😂 Can't wait for the 29th! Who could it be? Guts, new version? Griffith? Femto? Casca? So many options aaaaaaaaaaa

I'm getting pretty excited about the incoming Threezero reveals now! I've temporarily moved Guts to my office, so that he's in view while I'm working. It's pretty cool to have a refreshed appreciation for a figure that has been out of view for over a year.

PXL_20230427_195330790.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
Back