Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kindred spirits.
IMG_8167.jpg

some quick pics, still need to finish the base but wanted to snap some for you guys cause he is awesome once assembled. the bloody paint is disappointing but other than that he is one helluva piece. also bigger than 1/4 lol, right in the middle of 1/3 and 1/4.

some quick pics, still need to finish the base but wanted to snap some for you guys cause he is awesome once assembled. the bloody paint is disappointing but other than that he is one helluva piece. also bigger than 1/4 lol, right in the middle of 1/3 and 1/4.
Blood paint looks better than expected and if I hadn't grabbed the original would have been happy with the Bloody nightmare edition. Glad I am not the only one that feels the Prime 1 Berserk line is larger than 1:4 scale!

my main issue is in comparison to the bodies on the base, the blood application on Guts himself is not as good. i'm still fine with it cause it can be ridden off as dried blood but it's nowhere near the violence of the prototype:
277006630_5124592377587363_6868761199533817831_n@2x.jpg

my main issue is in comparison to the bodies on the base, the blood application on Guts himself is not as good. i'm still fine with it cause it can be ridden off as dried blood but it's nowhere near the violence of the prototype:
I see what you mean! I guess you could always add more blood to your liking, Tamiya Clear Red works really well for fresh wet Blood.

What I thinking.
i have seen bootleg figmas..tbh if you never seen the real one it can be hard to tell it is a bootleg. mold would be almost the same since figmas dont really have ultra fine details that can be lost from recast. paint wise most notable would be the skin tones. other colors might look abit funky compared to originals but most wont even notice. also maybe more paint bleeds on detailed parts.

they are cheap buy 1 and see for yourself.

Is art of war statues still a thing. would still consider the original griffith and griffith prancing horse but the horse is so rare and expensive. newer griffiths although bigger doesnt entice me.

All those Art-of-War pieces were overpriced 15+ years ago, but they were the only Berserk merchandise around. Some of them were decent sculptures but the scale was on the smaller side. I think they still produce stuff and I'm sure it's just as expensive. I haven't looked at any AoW pieces or prices in a long while. I had owned a few skull knights on horseback by them but sold them off years ago. There's a lot more options to choose from nowadays.

All those Art-of-War pieces were overpriced 15+ years ago, but they were the only Berserk merchandise around. Some of them were decent sculptures but the scale was on the smaller side. I think they still produce stuff and I'm sure it's just as expensive. I haven't looked at any AoW pieces or prices in a long while. I had owned a few skull knights on horseback by them but sold them off years ago. There's a lot more options to choose from nowadays.
i did check ebay, doesnt feel like theres alot of options, maybe prime1 or those big busts..but i actually like the art of war scales coming from figures, i always find the 1/4 oversized and the box takes up too much storage space let alone they are retailing for over 1k.

while i never really fancy most of aow statues few caught my eye. most older aow had cartoonish paint on the face which i guess resembles the cartoon until later on they started painting them more like water paintings.

the calm face blackswordsman, 1st griffith, millennium falcon and prancing horse are a few that still looks good. skullknight too.

i wonder apart from extra parts and alt color do the limited editions come with better paint on the face? i actually prefer the compact box of normal editions.

That's an odd looking collectible, haha. It's half of their Pop Up Parade figure, but angled to face forward, so the groin area is jutting forward in an...interesting way. :unsure: Think I'll pass on this one :ROFLMAO:

Back