[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [bbkill] man of steel (post 492) and more

These look great, I thought the bales was a middle aged Pacino, lol

Stark and superman look great but not feeling the Bale.

I'm still as crazy on your Daniel Craig as I was when I first saw it. I hope to have it in my hands soon!

Re: [bbkill sculpt] double-o seven color test print on p.1!

thank you all freaks~ I'm still working on the 2013 list, please be patient, that is massive :wink1:~

In the mean time let's have some fun on my latest sculpt~ MOS
MOS_zps8326e79c.jpg

Looks great .

The others are all available in good to great quality from other sources. It's fun to practice and great experience modeling, but when it comes time to generate some sales, it's all about supply and demand - go first for the sculpts that don't already exist out there in good quality - Craig #1 for sure.

REALLY nice work all around Chu :)

Yes, please update on Daniel :)
MS looking good!!! interested in that one too!

Thank you my friends, one thing I'm sure is that I made all these heads not only for fun, but also want them all in production. :) However I still have to consider popularity, interest and to think about how to make them all effectively. In case as an example no one like the old bale, I will have to twist it to see if more people would like a young one, or may be one easier for freaks to customize, like bateman. Or in case no one really want a sculpt I did and I have to drop that out and fill in new one in the printing batch. I'm really sorry about all the delay and cool down so much interest. :slap

So I updated some new heads.
Tom
tom_zps8b30efcc.jpg

and
Bateman, see if anyone want this more than an old bale
ca8e27bc-225e-43e8-95f8-808342d666b9_zpsae96da83.jpg

I think I have nearly all my sculpts that I want to print already posted, I will make an interest poll very soon. :)

Re: [bbkill] Bateman and Tom update

I've been waiting so long for Craig, the anticipation is killing me! I would also love a Tony as well!

depends on fund and interest, I will make all or half, or just one copy for my own self~~:lol

What!!!??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :gah::gah:

I'm sure you have the interest there?
What if you or someone start an interest list for you sculpts??

It'll be a real shame if these weren't available to people, of course bb has final say and I respect his decision but I for one would really love the bond and Tony sculpt. :monkey2

Head sculpts are phenomenal. I'm interested in Craig, MOS and Stark. Would also really like a young Cruise (Top Gun era).

OMG!! perfact !!!!!

put me in bateman, dainel ~!!!! wow !!!!!!

great !!

What!!!??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :gah::gah:

I'm sure you have the interest there?
What if you or someone start an interest list for you sculpts??

:lol I think he was just yanking our chains, of course these will be available.

Back