[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [bbkill] UPDATE! New York Cop and Civilian (Po.521)

I still have some sculpts in my folders...:dance

new york cop
mcc_zps6e4c18db.jpg

and civilian
sam_zpsede0aa38.jpg

Holy smokes!!! Those look amazing man!!!!

These guys look great man!

What did you do for Tony Stark's hair? I have seen that on other pieces you have and it looks really cool. Almost looks like a custom fibermesh...

By the way 4R6 rocks! Have you tried zremesher?

Thanks my friends~

Dude,
Start casting these.... Make some money.

ya...moving forward~:rotfl

Dean: that is hard to tell...but...I simply did them piece by piece, no fibermesh. I hate hair but, hair takes a great part in the sculpt, old sculpting way won't gonna work.

Just give us that Daniel Craig already! :impatient::lol

The Tom Cruise looks great (as does the rest of the bunch!). I hope you release the long hair version of Cruise.

Re: [bbkill] man of steel (post 492) and more

Thank you my friends, one thing I'm sure is that I made all these heads not only for fun, but also want them all in production. :) However I still have to consider popularity, interest and to think about how to make them all effectively. In case as an example no one like the old bale, I will have to twist it to see if more people would like a young one, or may be one easier for freaks to customize, like bateman. Or in case no one really want a sculpt I did and I have to drop that out and fill in new one in the printing batch. I'm really sorry about all the delay and cool down so much interest. :slap

So I updated some new heads.
Tom
tom_zps8b30efcc.jpg

and
Bateman, see if anyone want this more than an old bale
ca8e27bc-225e-43e8-95f8-808342d666b9_zpsae96da83.jpg

I think I have nearly all my sculpts that I want to print already posted, I will make an interest poll very soon. :)

I'd love to see a young Tom Cruise, mid 80's for Top Gun, The Color of Money and Days of Thunder

Re: [bbkill] man of steel (post 492) and more

I'd love to see a young Tom Cruise, mid 80's for Top Gun, The Color of Money and Days of Thunder

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I need an 80's Cruise. Please make it happen! :pray:

Bateman is awesome! Going to be keeping an eye on your threads!

Just remember that trying to do too much at once isn't a good idea.

I'd just take one head, get the interest, see it through then move on to another. Otherwise you get way too many 'Any news!?' and 'Count me in!' replies and before long you don't know whether you're coming or going and no heads at all get done.

You know we want the DC, get him done and dusted and then get through the others.

Last edited:

You know we want the DC, get him done and dusted and then get through the others.

:exactly::goodpost::yess::pray:

That Bale is much better for sure.

:clap :clap :clap :clap

Back