[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [bbkill] UPDATE! New York Cop and Civilian (Po.521)

Until it's finished and made available, I'm only interested in the Craig sculpt. Once that's done then I'm probably interested in at least one other, but I'm on the same page as Roger, one step at a time. ;)

If you don't have at least 50 people interested in Craig within 48 hours, I'd be very very surprised.

Re: [bbkill] UPDATE P.1 20130722

All those sculpt updates are looking great, I'm most interested to see a finished piece without any digital printing done to better see all the sculpting detail.

If you have an opportunity soon, would you mind placing the Craig head onto a Hot Toys TT Regular (or very similar) body to check proportions? I'm sure this is of critical importance to more people than just myself.

Last edited:

Looking good. Do you happen to have any contacts that offer painting services, or perhaps plan to partner with anyone to offer finished/painted sculpts?

Yes!Please makt it painted for selling!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That's the best Daniel Craig sculpt I have ever seen :clap:clap:clap

I am definitely in for Craig. If you offer it painted, I would go for that as well.

I love them and want daniel !! christian !!

Daniel is WOW. and the size is perfect for me! well done. open list finally :)))

Back