[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [bbkill sculpt] double-o seven color test print on p.1!

You're welcome bbkill. Hope it helps you to get more audience and interest.

Don't believe I've posted since the new pics went up, but I am interested in both current projects. You're getting better and better...how do you do that when the baby won't sleep?

Forget about percentages when figuring out the change from current for proper head size - it's not going to work that way as there's too much margin for error. Since the actual dimensions of Craig's head are probably unknown, you could start with a typical (some ideal) reference measurement in a single dimension (width or length) and scale that by 1/6 and make the sculpt accordingly.

HOWEVER, because there is variation amongst 1/6 body producers this will still not work for all bodies and it may very well not work for any. The best idea is probably to pick a reference body and then scale the head appropriately to that based on source images of Craig as Bond. At the very least that will get you a properly scaled sculpt for one specific body. Alternatively, grab a few popular bodies and average things out. If you're not working with actual 1/6 commercially available bodies as reference, you're not likely to get the best results, IMO.

Last edited:

I think its not that hard - just look at Daniels photos. He has a bit bigger head than other regular man :) thats all.
So thats why I think - just make HS a bit bigger (to 10% of that size) and you will see - it will be [perfect

I think its not that hard - just look at Daniels photos. He has a bit bigger head than other regular man :) thats all.
So thats why I think - just make HS a bit bigger (to 10% of that size) and you will see - it will be [perfect

completely agree, he was also quite slimmer in skyfall so his head was bigger by comparison, but the last wonderful head that bbkill did was also undersized a bit and this one looks to be too, for all bodies, not by much, an easy fix 10% is a safe estimate but it definitely needs a scale up!

Any updates on this? When will the new sculpt be available?

This is coming along with some other sculpts BBkill is working on. From what I hear it will hopefully not be to much longer.

Let's all hope bb does at least one test print for sizing against a TrueType body. We don't need any more under nor oversized heads. ;)

Awesome. Cannot wait! Thanks for the info Josh.

Awesome. Cannot wait! Thanks for the info Josh.

No problem, I'm looking forward to this release along with a few of his other sculpts he is having printed.

No problem, I'm looking forward to this release along with a few of his other sculpts he is having printed.

What other sculpts does he have in the works?

thank you all freaks~ I'm still working on the 2013 list, please be patient, that is massive :wink1:~

In the mean time let's have some fun on my latest sculpt~ MOS
MOS_zps8326e79c.jpg

Re: [bbkill] man of steel (post 492) and more

Looking cool! Is Daniel Craig part of the 2013 list or is he now 2014? Either way I can wait. The only other contender is DID's and that isn't out till Sept.

Man of Steel and Tony are looking awesome.

The Bale though, looks a little too old to me.
Like he's grampa Bale...:)

Anyone else see that?

Man of Steel and Tony are looking awesome.

The Bale though, looks a little too old to me.
Like he's grampa Bale...:)

Anyone else see that?
I do... some profiles look great... but really too old looking

wow... OMG.
it's crazy craft !!!
I'm shocked.. it's the one that I really want !!!!! :)

Dude! You have gotta release that Stark sculpt! :pray:

Back