Battlestar Galactica - anyone up for a Baltar head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME! I have been patiently waiting for this, and it looks to be definitely worth the wait.

Thanks Everyone,
talk to josh, DarkArtist81, if you want to get in on this, because I'm sure some of the original people on the list might've dropped out because I took long..

I'm not 100% sure about the Six, but I remember there was a list for it at one point.
If this Baltar line goes well then I will try to see if enough people want the Six line as well.

I will start a new list here... Those who have paid and those who are still interested. Just let me know ASAP so I can get it done for Sunohc. :rock

Here is the info as I last saw it...

1: DarkArtist PAID
2: Serpentor
3: koipond X2 Baltar, X5 Six PAID
4: wyrmn3500 PAID
5: DBoz PAID
6: Ironman1188
7: Congerking
8: Jediguy X2 of each
9: bluesparrow PAID
10: Cryoguns X2 "Six" heads, 1X Baltar PAID
11: gdb - 1 Baltar PAID
12: Metaphorge PAID

Here is the link to the pictures gallery on my site
https://sunohc.com/sculpts/baltar

8.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

there are more pictures if you click the link to the gallery.

Sweet Jesus, that's a good looking head! Can't wait to get this head on a body! Gotta go dig up the body and suit I got for him from the back of the closet now.

EDIT: love the profile shot from the gallery!

Last edited:
Yeah, it really did come out great. I can't wait to put him together. Sunohc is going to having the casts sent to me, so if anyone wants me to paint it.. just let me know and I will be sure to do it as quickly as I can. I'm just happy everyone can get one who wants it.

And it's still available if anyone is interested in a cast, just let me know and I can add you to the list and give you his Payment info. Right now the casts are $33 a piece. :rock

Yeah, it really did come out great. I can't wait to put him together. Sunohc is going to having the casts sent to me, so if anyone wants me to paint it.. just let me know and I will be sure to do it as quickly as I can. I'm just happy everyone can get one who wants it.

And it's still available if anyone is interested in a cast, just let me know and I can add you to the list and give you his Payment info. Right now the casts are $33 a piece. :rock
I'll want you to paint mine. I assume you got my new addy?

Josh,

I'm interested in a paint job as well, plus I have a new address. I sent you a PM.

Thanks.

I'm still down for for my Baltar heads and I would like one to be painted by you, DA. PM me with any addtional details you need.

Hey guys, I leave for an outreach mission to China this September 20th or so and so I will be out of country without much communication for three months. I will be back in the States around Christmas time.
So, it'd be best if we could wrap this project up in terms of the official list on who's getting the Baltar head so that I can have the original shipped off to the caster before I leave.

Thanks guys!

So how much is this Baltar head gonna be?

I found the pics of the finished sculpt which look good enough but I did not seem to find the page about payment info, and to go through all 26 pages...

Also DA are you available for a Baltar paintjob? :D

It's $35 , I believe. And you will have to ask DarkArtist81 if you can get on the list, but I think there is room .

Back