Battlestar Galactica - anyone up for a Baltar head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Razor is going to be out soon, and I'm watching the series with my girlfriend again, so Gaius has been on my mind. Figure popping this up every now and again is never a bad thing....

Just trying to help ; found this bust by Diamond select (don't know the scale)
They also made one of the blonde girl.
Probably old news for you guys.

001_big.jpg

you cant rush true pieces of art (have i covered my own ass sufficiently with that statement?)

I'm all for letting art have the time it needs to be good but the thing is I did send payment 8 months ago and haven't heard anything. I'd be happy with a WIP pic at this point, hell, just a note from Daniel affirming that he is a.) not dead and b.) has some intention of working on the sculpt.

hey sorry for this huge delay and confusion.
I had been taking a break from sculpting from summer to this winter break because my family just moved and I didn't any of my supplies with me.
I am back in sculpting now and I will get started on the Baltar asap.
I was now sure if I was to have already started or not and then I got caught up with moving and I just came and saw this thread and things make a little more sense.
I am so sorry to keep you guys waiting. I will post in progress shots and keep you guys posted from now on

Last edited:
hey sorry for this huge delay and confusion.
I had been taking a break from sculpting from summer to this winter break because my family just moved and I didn't any of my supplies with me.
I am back in sculpting now and I will get started on the Baltar asap.
I was now sure if I was to have already started or not and then I got caught up with moving and I just came and saw this thread and things make a little more sense.
I am so sorry to keep you guys waiting. I will post in progress shots and keep you guys posted from now on
Thanks for the update. I know it's going to be awesome!

Sunohc contacted me a few days ago and wanted me to make sure we still had the steam behind this project. Some of us paid a LONG time ago, and some have waited quietly in the shadows...

But again, anyone who wants this Baltar head restate your desire to do so and I will start to remake the list. If you paid already, let me know and I will mark is as so.

Just to help give our sculptor the inspiration to make it, and knowledge that once it IS made... that his hard work and dedication will pay off. :rock

No, I'm sure his information is fine as far as payment goes... I just want to have it right..

Here is the info I had last...

1: DarkArtist
2: Serpentor
3: koipond X2 Baltar, X5 Six PAID
4: wyrmn3500 PAID
5: DBoz PAID
6: Ironman1188
7: Congerking
8: Jediguy X2 of each
9: bluesparrow PAID
10: Cryoguns X2 "Six" heads, 1X Baltar PAID
11: gdb - 1 Baltar PAID