Battlestar Galactica - anyone up for a Baltar head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes $35 is including shipping, except the stuff written on the first page is actually an approximation that Josh made. But either way, it's $35 in total :)
My caster will ship the whole batch out to Josh and I am having Josh distribute the heads out.

Hope this helps

I will most certainly be up for painting the Baltar heads, in fact I am planning on it. Anyone who is getting this head and wants it painted... I'm there. :rock

We definitely need to figure out what the other guys on the list are doing, just to get it off to the caster before Daniel leaves.

I will most certainly be up for painting the Baltar heads, in fact I am planning on it. Anyone who is getting this head and wants it painted... I'm there. :rock

We definitely need to figure out what the other guys on the list are doing, just to get it off to the caster before Daniel leaves.

Cool well you got a PM on the subject.

I need to pay more attention to things, I forget about this and now the head is ready. I'm still interested just tell me where to send money.

send $35 to [email protected] and PM Josh about getting on the list.
And we'll try and have this list wrapped up in a week or so, if possible :)
Anyone who wants to get on the list at this point, CAN, but we'll have to draw the line as some point in order to get things going.

hm... so I have 10 heads paid for...

will this be the final count Josh?
If so, I will go ahead and send it off to my caster, so we can get this thing up and ready yah.

I guess so.... Nobody else seems to have come forward. I guess they've backed out or something... :monkey2

At least you can make some good money with this head in the customs market. If you need any help doing this, consider it done. Anything to help you break even on this. :duff

no problems. I'll go ahead and send this one off to caster.
and get the first 10 casted and here are the people who get

wyrmn3500
Bluesparrow
Cryoguns
Gdb
Metaphorge
Dboz
koipond (2)
Darkartist81
SpawnFan

The caster will send the whole batch to Josh, and Josh will distribute them out from there.
I think most of the people on the list are having Josh paint them anyways?
Josh PM me later , if you have the time, who's you are painting so I know how many you have to ship out .

Thanks guys!

Since the original "list" for this thing didn't work out too well, I'm going to have these heads available again after I get back from my trip (three months), if that's alright with everyone, and maybe'll there'll be 5-10 more people interested. If not, then whatever , just incase.

Yay! I gets me some head(s)!

Now I know why you boys get so excited about that kind of thing. ;)

I'm a huge fan of the show (I personally think it is the best TV ever) but I would have to see a painted head before buying one. I know it doesn't work that way though.

Man, I wish a good company would pick up the license. I'm dying for an Adama, Tigh, Six....

Haven't gotten them yet. But I WILL come into this thread and announce as soon as I do, and to confirm paint orders and such. I really am excited about it though, cannot wait to get these at long last. :rock

Not yet... I should have it any day now from the Caster. I will post pics in here once they are in hand though. Still need to respond to Sunohc myself... been far too busy for anything.. :banghead

Yo DA! News? Long overdue?

I WISH. Last I heard, the caster (Lonnie from Hero Heads) had the head and was making the mold and the heads for us... and I should be receiving it from him sometime soon.

But I haven't gotten anything yet. Once I do, there will be a million pics though. I am very amped up to have them in hand and get them painted. :rock

I will probably modify a head for Baltar with beard and make a mold of that too. :D

Back