BATMAN: WORLD WAR II - based off my illustration and concept design *UPDATED*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BATMAN: WORLD WAR II - My custom figures based off my illustration and concept de

Hahahaha, it's all good man. Did you go both days or just Saturday ? I was there both days.

Well, there's the next expo in January and I am going to enter my Batman on the contest, there was no Batman at all on the recent contest hahahahahaha.

My next expo is Comic Con in July.

I was only there Saturday unfortunately :( I wish I was going to Comic Con! So hard to get tickets now unless you've gone the year before :banghead

I'm sure I'll catch up with you at some point :hi5:

Now, with the updated head !!!!!! FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCN1409.jpg

DSCN1407.jpg

DSCN1404.jpg

I have to say... Batman is nice but that Joker is cool as heck. Nice Job.

I can hear it now... "Why so serious Adolf?"

Last edited:
Wassup Ross !!
Hahaha... Thanks for the 1/6 nazi outfit for my custom Harley Quin, my wife told me you handed to her already.
I gave your wife the white jacket with emblems. I didn't get the armband from the seller though, just the jacket, belt, and pins. Hope you can use it!
She lives right down the road from me!

Dude, that is so badass...

Absolutely perfect realization of a wonderful concept :clap I want one!

Definitely, we'll get some good ones. =]
Btw- you mind if I post this on our blog? Its awesome!

Yeah dude I don't mind, please do put that on your site and do a review if you want to.
Put my name and website too so thy know the creator hahahahaha

I gave your wife the white jacket with emblems. I didn't get the armband from the seller though, just the jacket, belt, and pins. Hope you can use it!
She lives right down the road from me!

Yeah man, I'm sure I can make a good use of it.

Oh wow, that close huh ? Well next time me and my wife go visit her parents again I can go visit you too

Back