BATMAN: WORLD WAR II - based off my illustration and concept design *UPDATED*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I have said many times, the reason I designed it that way is because Batman is always more advance then everybody else in the era.

Look at the technology and the suit and stuff he got in Batman Begins, that technology is more advance than a technology in 2005.

If he is just like everybody else using the same technology as everybody else then in a way everyone can be Batman.

In my design he has a better "pilot/combat suit" then everybody else without going way too 21st century or even 20th century.

Yes, he does look more advance and "modern" than the WWII era but that is because of the reason I have stated above.

Well ok i respect your point of view, I was just giving mine. That's all...

But for example in the story Gotham by Gaslight he had thatlook that kinda match the period right.

IMG_5601.jpg

Actually, that turned out pretty slick. Wouldn't have been a bad addition to the "Return of Bruce Wayne" Batman-through-history thing.

SnakeDoc

That is very true
I like the batman traveling across time thing
That action figure series by DC Direct is awesome, too bad they left out the detective Bruce and actual Batman out.

This is a really cool concept, and you've done some awesome work on these.

Although I do feel I like the way Batman looks in the picture better.

Back