BATMAN: WORLD WAR II - based off my illustration and concept design *UPDATED*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BATMAN: WORLD WAR II - My custom figures based off my illustration and concept de

pretty kool

Re: BATMAN: WORLD WAR II - My custom figures based off my illustration and concept de

Updated the belt and the cape.
I think I am more pleased with it.

DSCN1344.jpg

Belt looks way better. Can't really see the cape!?

the cape is just shorter

BATMAN: WORLD WAR II

So one day, I decided to do a concept design of Batman in my vision of the WWII period.

I am an aviation enthusiast and I love everything about fighter planes and from there I came up with a concept and the look of BATMAN: WWII.

Here is my drawing depicting my concept.

049-1.jpg

I love my design and completely pleased with it, but it made me think of something that I could take a step farther. As a major big BATMAN fan and a notorious toy collector, based off my design I pieced up and customized my very own BATMAN: WWII figures.

Enjoy the pics for now.....

IMG_5532.jpg

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5535.jpg

Next, I will do Harley Quinn....... so stay tuned.

That is sick I want one!!! props to you...

More updated pics of the improved Batman.

DSCN1361.jpg

DSCN1359.jpg

DSCN1354.jpg

DSCN1352.jpg

DSCN1344.jpg

Yay !

The Joker looks EPIC!!!!

Let me know if you put these on a grand scale! great job!

I really like those custom fig.

However i have some stuff that i thought it could improve your fig.

I think you should find some better goggles, more WWII era. I kinda feel that those one are a bit too modern.
Same with the gauntlets, there is somtehing a bit to hig tech about them. Maybe just some big leather gloves could do the trick.

On the joker he's pretty much perfect, maybe that would be interesting to dye the grey suit maybe a deep purple or light purple to give him that classic joker look.

I like how you integrated the cape into the leather jacket bro!

It's a really really cool concept, love it.
Awesome illustration.

I just think the parts you used looks too modern and are too much noticable, like marcus jacket etc...
Maybe if you look at some real WWII stuff it will gives a more authentic look.

Keep it up!

Love this project!

Can't wait to see it with the custom head

Dude! They look amazing! Love the concept! Great meeting you yesterday as well! See ya later!

Jedster that Batman Is Sweet Bro!

Thank you thank you and thank you.
I will update the head once I receive the ZKulptor's custom Batman headsculpt

Dude! They look amazing! Love the concept! Great meeting you yesterday as well! See ya later!

Thanks man
Nice meeting you as well and I will see you at the expo day 2

I kept an eye out for you at the expo but never saw you Jed! Wish I could've shook your hand, I'm a big fan of your art work :bow

Hey man
I think I waved at you as I walked passed you as I was going to greet betomatali.

Thank you, I am glad you dig my art man. Thank you thank you I really appreciate it.

Hey man
I think I waved at you as I walked passed you as I was going to greet betomatali.

Thank you, I am glad you dig my art man. Thank you thank you I really appreciate it.

Gah, I must've had my head up my @ss or something :( I was sort of on sensory overload...first time to any sort of expo for 1/6, and first time meeting anyone from the boards, let alone so many awesome members all at once! :horror

Hahahaha, it's all good man. Did you go both days or just Saturday ? I was there both days.

Well, there's the next expo in January and I am going to enter my Batman on the contest, there was no Batman at all on the recent contest hahahahahaha.

My next expo is Comic Con in July.

Gah, I must've had my head up my @ss or something :( I was sort of on sensory overload...first time to any sort of expo for 1/6, and first time meeting anyone from the boards, let alone so many awesome members all at once! :horror

I will update the head once I receive the ZKulptor's custom Batman headsculpt
Great work Jed! I was going to recommend that hs but I see you are already aware of this. Thanks for sending me over this way, looking forward to see your Harley Quinn! Great meeting you at the Xpo!

Back