BATMAN: AFTERMATH - 1/6 Scale Figure by JED THOMAS (Based off my concept art design)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEDSTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Based off my conceptual art design, this is my third custom figure that I put together - BATMAN: AFTERMATH.
A modern world set, where GOTHAM is in ruins after an apocalyptic disaster.

*BATMAN head sculpt is sculpted by Erick Sosa (DC Collectibles, Kotobukiya).

The base is done from scratch by me, using materials bought from hobby store, craft store and hardware store.

The cape is cut and designed by me, using a black light material cotton fabric. This cotton has a slight stiffness to it, so it can be posed the way it did (like he is holding on the cape).

Picture535_zps8af9904a.png

Picture539_zps3691b1ad.png

Picture536_zps917cab87.png

Picture538_zps13218668.png

Picture540_zpscb54b96c.png

Picture534_zps786c2b0b.png

Picture534_zps786c2b0b.png

Enjoy !!

Last edited:
Oliver never replaces Wayne.

The bow and arrow is inspired by BATMAN: ZERO YEAR. There is a stunning artwork done by Greg Capullo and the great inker, Danny Miki that shows BATMAN with a bow.

Also, in a post-apocalyptic world, it's always interesting to see what weapons BATMAN could potentially use.

Cool concept Jed and thanks for the explaination, I have been out of the comic-book world of late. I will check out Zero Year like you mentioned.:hi5:

Oliver never replaces Wayne.

The bow and arrow is inspired by BATMAN: ZERO YEAR. There is a stunning artwork done by Greg Capullo and the great inker, Danny Miki that shows BATMAN with a bow.

Also, in a post-apocalyptic world, it's always interesting to see what weapons BATMAN could potentially use.

I thought that was an homage to Zero Year! Way to go Jed. Great piece.

Back