Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm of the opinion that if you don't mind waiting and you still want this, you should cancel your current preorder and wait until this hits the bargain bins.

Great strategy! This will definitely be available (even the EX) down the road for probably at least 10% off.

All this refund talk is making me think of the opening scene in the movie "Strange Brew" from the 80's- "Hey look!, They're Giving refunds in the alley!"
I'll be on the phone with Sideshow tomarro cancelling, just a dam shame.

She didn’t but I’m guessing a few days. I didn’t even have to ask about saving my reward points and NRD-she just told me upfront total refund. They must realize this turned into a train wreck.

Yeah I didn't expect to get my reward points back too. Such a mess up, there's potentially hundreds of people cancelling lol

There is really no reason to keep your PO on this. You might as well wait til in hand pics show up. The EX will 100% be available lol.

I'm of the opinion that if you don't mind waiting and you still want this, you should cancel your current preorder and wait until this hits the bargain bins.

Exactly right, especially since everything will get refunded.

Yeah me too.

I imagine those unexpected PVC statues like the Man of Steel and the Predator bust would've had quite a few cancellations.

I don't think they would have had their reward points and NRDs refunded so easily like this disaster?

Found this also on Facebook

So bad [emoji852]️
e1e217e9ace1788b0af1f185b0fa6da4.jpg

I canceled it yesterday the moment the photos were released. I couldn't even believe how bad it was. :(

I can't tell if the face sculpt is bad, or the mold was warped or it's just an awful paint job... or all 3... but what a freaking disaster :(

I can't tell if the face sculpt is bad, or the mold was warped or it's just an awful paint job... or all 3... but what a freaking disaster :(

The space between the eyes appears greater on the final product, so the mold looks warped. Nevertheless, a repaint would certainly makes this look better.

So is the head PVC?

Yes, obviously they are trying to copy what Blitzway does, by putting a PVC head on a polystone body. The problem with doing that is there is a greater chance of the final product sculpt being warped during the proto resin piece to PVC product conversion process. Even Blitzways PVC statue sculpts are warped to some degree but the difference is usually minimal. Obviously Sideshow are not capable of preventing the sculpt from being warped to a significant degree.

Last edited:
I am getting mine professionally repainted, I will do pics and videos to show the difference

SSC must be pretty unhappy now about this. I think I am the only sucker that will keep my PO.....why I keep asking myself...

:rotfl...Blitzway's PVC head sculps on polystone bodies are close to perfection. Sidshow's attempt at this approach is an utter failure. Time to go back to the drawing board...as they say.

Back