Batman... v.2... by Zuno... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats really cool work as usual, something I particularly like is the map of Gotham. Shows how much thought you put into it.

Wow...wow!! This is fantastic work!

If you aren't doing so already have you considered making dioramas/displays professionally for toy companies or even just making them into a small profit for yourself? I would really like to make my own displays like this but I wouldn't know what materials to get nor how to find or make certain things like the newspaper clippings and map inside the wardrobe.

Hey Zuno, just seen your work, what can I say absolutely fantastic!!
Captures the possible feel for the future third batman movie.

Really wasn't expecting all that in the closet. Everything looks awesome but I especially love the detail on the inside doors of the closet.

looks awsome, dunno if this was asked not read every page, where you get the bathandles for the closet? look bronzed or copper.

You know, I had the idea of making myself a Bat-armoire, like Wayne has in "Batman Begins," to put all my extra accessories and stuff in, staging it next to my Batman figure (since he can't hold them all at once!).

But your work puts to shame anything I might have been able to make.

Truly fantastic!

Back