Bale Batman w/ Keaton Head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monte Williams

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone photographed any of the various Hot Toys Batman Begins/Dark Knight Batman figures topped with the Michael Keaton Batman head? I understand that it would be something of a nonsensical combination, but I'd like to see it nonetheless.

Thanks in advance if anyone can share such a photo.

Cheers,

Monte

I have this unheard of Michael Keaton head, and I have, in fact, taken photos of this blasphemous concoction. Unfortunately my computer's hard drive explodes every time I try to upload said photos.

The world will never know.

Has anyone photographed any of the various Hot Toys Batman Begins/Dark Knight Batman figures topped with the Michael Keaton Batman head? I understand that it would be something of a nonsensical combination, but I'd like to see it nonetheless.

Thanks in advance if anyone can share such a photo.

Cheers,

Monte

This is like wondering what farts taste like. PM Jye. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I understand that it would be something of a nonsensical combination, but I'd like to see it nonetheless.

1animals300x300_copy1.jpg

Nam owe's me a new iPad.. I just spit out a mouthful of beer on this one!:mwaha:rotfl

Back