Babe Ruth 'Super Chase' Figure Found And Selling On Ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sellers can't leave negative feedback anymore right?? Let's drive the price of this badboy up to the hundreds of thousands and of course not pay for it......unless they post a picture of it without the box and in a dogs mouth!!!:lol

Unreal! In this day and age given the current global economic crisis there is someone out there has this kind of money for this?

$10K on a $2 toy = man with no ^^^^^.

Unreal! In this day and age given the current global economic crisis there is someone out there has this kind of money for this?

$10K on a $2 toy = man with no ^^^^^.

Hey man, just watch those "fabulous life of" shows, the super rich and famous will spend tens of thousands of dollars on ^^^^ they don't need and will never really use. I remember hearing about someone spending $15,000 on underwear at a shop because she would only wear each pair once :lol

Hopefully at least whoever gets this will keep it around :lol

Hey man, just watch those "fabulous life of" shows, the super rich and famous will spend tens of thousands of dollars on ^^^^ they don't need and will never really use. I remember hearing about someone spending $15,000 on underwear at a shop because she would only wear each pair once :lol

^^^^ that! I'd place it on the ground and give him a "tombstone" crashing him onto it.

There's still a lot of MONEY out there and LOTS of people with it. Buying crap that they don't need.

Exactly, as long as your job is stable this only really hurts your retirement. Honestly other than not getting a raise in a while this really hasn't effected me much for my day to day living. So I can see plenty of people having lots of cash to spend.

For the price it's up to, you'd think it was filled with cocaine or something!

If you paid a customizer to make you the entire Yankees starting lineup from scratch, it wouldn't cost this much. Idiots.

I heard through the grapevine that the winning bidder so far is an ex AIG CEO who's buying this for his 6 year old son for his birthday.

Read the questions in the auction...one guy asked if he can ship it loose to probably save on the shipping cost,spending 10k on a figure and saving 10$ if he ships it loose:lol:lol:lol

this is my favorite part of the auction description

"The winner of this auction is not buying just an historic baseball figure. This piece is historic across all lines of McFarlane. It could be a show piece at your business or show booths.
"Come See THE Rarest McFarlane Ever at your business name here!"
Imagine the traffic you can draw with this promotion! This is not just a figure, it is a show piece! Todd McFarlane himself has proven the promotional value of an item can be worth FAR more than the price you pay. See his historic home run baseballs, and the milage he has gained from those."

this is my favorite part of the auction description

"The winner of this auction is not buying just an historic baseball figure. This piece is historic across all lines of McFarlane. It could be a show piece at your business or show booths.
"Come See THE Rarest McFarlane Ever at your business name here!"
Imagine the traffic you can draw with this promotion! This is not just a figure, it is a show piece! Todd McFarlane himself has proven the promotional value of an item can be worth FAR more than the price you pay. See his historic home run baseballs, and the milage he has gained from
those."

Haha, yea have that in your office at work so all your co-workers can laugh at you for blowing that kind of dough on a blah looking figure, McFarlane could had atleast sent these variants out in like a special edtion packaging, like a hard plastic,windowed case with gold plated embossed lettering etc..if these are so rare, they should look like it...new McFarlane packaging is garbage..clamshell was better.

gotta love the haters on this board. If it were a ss figure these emefers would be all over it. :monkey1

I heard through the grapevine that the winning bidder so far is an ex AIG CEO who's buying this for his 6 year old son for his birthday.
:lol right on

Back