B/3 FULL METAL GHOST (threezero)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Zillion69 - now that you have had the figure in hand for a while what do you honestly think. Is it worth the steep price? I have been eyeing this a while but wanted some feedback first.

Cheers.

Hey Zillion69 - now that you have had the figure in hand for a while what do you honestly think. Is it worth the steep price? I have been eyeing this a while but wanted some feedback first.

Cheers.

I preordered back in December and for "me" it is worth the price. If you haven't ordered yet because of price I would say it's not worth it for you. I always say if price is a determining factor in your decision, then you should probably not purchase or try to find it cheaper down the road. This is definitely a boutique item. Hope this helps

The ghost captain is really amazing, looking forward to seeing the red color scheme. Ninja looks promising as well. The tank confuses me a little bit but I will definitely be ordering both robots. Thanks for the news, I haven't seen these before.

You can find more photos and concept art at threezero Facebook page: www.facebook.com/threezeroHK or I can copy them here

Here are hands on photos of B/3 FullMetal Ghost by Peter Phuah

I preordered back in December and for "me" it is worth the price. If you haven't ordered yet because of price I would say it's not worth it for you. I always say if price is a determining factor in your decision, then you should probably not purchase or try to find it cheaper down the road. This is definitely a boutique item. Hope this helps

Yes it does help. Thanks a zillion69.

Nice! Boutique it is! :D

What sets this Web exclusive apart from the regular version? Bazooka? So it's not always when they say it's a web exclusive version it's a color variant and all... so in this case, a bazooka alone for such version. Hmmm, for a hundred more you'll only get an alternate weapon. That's too rich for my blood! LoLz! Well, if i am really goin' to get one i might just get the regular version.

Nice! Boutique it is! :D

What sets this Web exclusive apart from the regular version? Bazooka? So it's not always when they say it's a web exclusive version it's a color variant and all... so in this case, a bazooka alone for such version. Hmmm, for a hundred more you'll only get an alternate weapon. That's too rich for my blood! LoLz! Well, if i am really goin' to get one i might just get the regular version.

I'm not even sure about the web exclusive anymore. I haven't seen or heard anything about it. Robot kingdom is the only place I've seen it listed. Only bazooka I've seen is on the new prototype captain fmg.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm not even sure about the web exclusive anymore. I haven't seen or heard anything about it. Robot kingdom is the only place I've seen it listed. Only bazooka I've seen is on the new prototype captain fmg.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152040855937344&set=pcb.729846583705318&type=1&theater finally confirmed that those photos at robotkingdom are just placeholders of sorts since the figure on that link is sporting a different 'colorway'. That'd be sick if you'd get both - regular & variant! Right? LoLz!

Back