The head of ThreeZero answers some burning 1:6 questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really sure why others didn't go after 1/6 matrix. still on of the big absences in 1/6. Neo, trinity, agent smith, the twins, Morpheus- all buys for me.

Not really sure why others didn't go after 1/6 matrix. still on of the big absences in 1/6. Neo, trinity, agent smith, the twins, Morpheus- all buys for me.

There was a suggestion in another thread that the actors' likeness rights had expired. Maybe it was too much work to re-acquire them. Hopefully threezero will see it through ...

My God if ThreeZero get the 1/6 rights for the Matrix...thinking about it, we have had figures of Fishburne, and Weaving, although with Weaving his likeness rights were included in the Marvel contract. I'll be waiting with bated breath for news on a 1/6 Keanu.

Any idea about from what game,comic,movie etc. the half seen figure on the table is?

Bring on The Walking Dead 1/6! Hopefully Daryl will follow Michonne and Rick. Hurry it up, Three Zero! Let's see some pre-orders!

no questions about why its taking so long to bring product to market?

i think thats simply cuz they are not a large company, have been around for awhile but no where near the size of companies like Hot Toys etc

looks like the one one the left was the new halo offering. i believe people already hate it, they started complaining about the shoulders. looks like the under suit.

looks like the one one the left was the new halo offering. i believe people already hate it, they started complaining about the shoulders. looks like the under suit.
Are you referring to the figure on the very left of the picture? I believe that is a figure for the game series Crysis.

Sounds like a very nice lineup. Game of Thrones for sure. Have already ordered Tyrion and Ned so looking forward to Jaimie and Jon. The Walking Dead is a high possibility, but haven't gotten any of those figs yet. TMNT could be cool. I for one liked the new designs. Really hoping they get Matrix. I have some expensive customs but this has long been a most wanted line -- Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, Smith, Niobe, Twins, Merovingian and Persephone.
Definitely good to see a competitor on the block since HT is tied up with all their lines.

Who is to say that the Iron Throne in the picture isn't the one that is currently available. It looks too small to me to be 1:6 scale.

Definitely good to see a competitor on the block since HT is tied up with all their lines.

Rather ironic considering the chief complaint against threezero is how slow they are to deliver.

Isn't that Hot Toys' problem? Too many licenses, not enough resources.

Matrix 1/6th YES!! Definitley would buy

Destiny 1/6th i would love to get my hands on :)

Back