1/6 Hot Toys - Artist Collection - Kerberos Panzer Jäger Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 Takara Kerberos figures as well as the Medicom one and the Dragon one. The Takara ones look fantastic and holds up very well. I wanted to add the HT one to my collection too, but not feeling the design and the price so I decided to skip.

How much did you get them for & which version of them did you get? Do apply neutral leather protector on them leather suits though, the older leather on the female tend to crack/melt after time.

I think I paid $145 for the female (the matte black version) and $225-ish for the male version (Chuichi...they guy without the sunglasses if that means anything to you lol). I haven't noticed any cracking on the suits but I will definitely keep an eye out for that. The only problem I have with those figures is the bodies are great and the legs tend to do the splits when trying to stand them without the use of a stand. All-in-all though, they are pretty great.

price abit steep but no choice i guess. with new HT coming out at a higher price, expect these folks to be even more expensive. was really lucky to get the Anti-Tank Heavy Gear version below $200, but i still prefer the Old Panzer armor.

The matte black is the latest version of Midori so maybe the suit has been improved, i have the grey one i bought used and when you press it it changes shape, so i applied some leather protector but it only protects the surface.

I apply neutral leather protector on all the leather suits coz i'm paranoid about it, very. But you have to take out everything including the sleeves to properly do so.

Did you get your's new? My problem with the male bodies is that the knees tend to bend backwards, not sure if it's the pants too tucked into the leg sleeves or what, but if you try adjusting the pants you can limit the movements. Or you can take off the pants and put some bluetac, or even apply abit of superglue (and constantly moving it till it dries up) to fix the loose joints.

I suggest Dragon version & Medicom Jin-Roh version too, not as complex as Takara's but they look good on their own.

I think I paid $145 for the female (the matte black version) and $225-ish for the male version (Chuichi...they guy without the sunglasses if that means anything to you lol). I haven't noticed any cracking on the suits but I will definitely keep an eye out for that. The only problem I have with those figures is the bodies are great and the legs tend to do the splits when trying to stand them without the use of a stand. All-in-all though, they are pretty great.

Just saw this on SS and wondered what Ed Harris movie this was from? Lol Did they purposely sculpt it to lool like him because it certainly does.

anyone got this yet inhand? out in HK.

from a unboxing review i saw the heads attach via a magnet? im plottin on this figure but is alot of money so def need to read some inhand reactions.

The only other one I viewed was a British fellow looking at one in a case at the "Hot Toys Secret Base". He made some comments on the color, but nothing to the effect of quality, or movement, etc.

still havent seen a good review, anyone else? i think this will be released to US retailers soon. still wants.... but should prolly just wait for a US retailer to get it now, save a few bucks compared to direct from HK price. tho the release date for US retailer i saw is on amazon and those dates are kinda hit and miss yeah? :p

Damn he looks 8 feet tall.

Have the samurai predator from this line... has such presence. The packaging is also one of their best.

I don't have a good enough camera to really do this guy justice.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418894661423.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418894661423.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 390
nice, grats! wants bad. :clap

happy with it? is there any stand to support the figure when its on the diorama base?
Thanks, I love it. It's a very striking piece that has many fine details. There is no support, instead the figure has magnets on his feet and the base has magnets where the feet are supposed to go.

Thanks, I love it. It's a very striking piece that has many fine details. There is no support, instead the figure has magnets on his feet and the base has magnets where the feet are supposed to go.

so awesome! thks for the info :hi5:

Got mine a few days ago and I totally love it! So impressive and fun to pose! Just be careful with the straps on the chest armor...pulled mine off and re glued them plus it took me an hour and a half to get the batteries in his head - _ - but after that it's all awesome! And as a heads up on the diorama stand he won't fit in a dietoff(?) with the radio antenna installed

Back