AVP Alien Grid Hot Toys figure from SSC!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those who used Rewards Points to order this, you can't use them to buy Hot Toys products. :(

SSC FAQ said:
Q: What can I purchase with my Sideshow Rewards?

A: You can use your rewards towards a purchase of almost all of Sideshow's products on our site!

Currently you cannot use Sideshow Rewards to purchase a distributed product such as Hot Toys, Medicom, Acme, etc.

I didn't have any problems using my rewards points on this guy. Used my $69 worth of rewards - dropped my final price down to $76 shipped.

I wasn't able to use my gift cards on it though, only the rewards points worked.

NICE! They must not be checking then, I just didn't want for people to lose their points.

That's the only reason I said shhh, maybe things have changed, but the system allowed it, I'd only chance it on In Stock stuff though, that way the order rolls through quick and maybe under the radar.

I am so tempted by this figure myself. I don't have any Hot Toys Predator or Alien figures (which is surprising) but I am not going to be able to resist for much longer. I figure when our shipment of the grid alien comes in.

This will be my first HT alien, and I can't wait to see him in person. Are they really as awesome as they look?

This will be my first HT alien, and I can't wait to see him in person. Are they really as awesome as they look?

Nope...they're better.
The AVP alien was my 1st Hot Toys figure...now I own 12 and counting. :eek:

Meh, the figure is good, though the design is crap compared to the original Bio-Mech Alien.:monkey4

^^ Agreed, they have to make an original ALIEN Hot Toy. That would blow you all away. The AVP Warrior is nice, but i like my ALIENS Warrior MUCH better

^^ Agreed, they have to make an original ALIEN Hot Toy. That would blow you all away. The AVP Warrior is nice, but i like my ALIENS Warrior MUCH better
Agreed. Don't know why Anderson decided to use the A:R design, that design is pretty much one of the crappiest Alien designs Ive seen compared to the original, the ALIENS Aliens and the dog/ox Alien in A3.

Agreed. Don't know why Anderson decided to use the A:R design, that design is pretty much one of the crappiest Alien designs Ive seen compared to the original, the ALIENS Aliens and the dog/ox Alien in A3.

after creating the massive crappile of a movie that is avp, can you really pick at anderson for going with that lousy aliens design?:monkey1

Is it just me or do you think your watching Jurassic Park watching all them Alien/Raptors running around?

Back