Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Untitled 4th Avengers film (May 3rd, 2019)

Sass you can’t scare Khev about IW2 don’t even bother

View attachment 433013

*Grins*:lol

I'm happy for Khev - was just sayin':monkey3. A lotta people seem to feel IW couldn't have been better. Some seem to kinda freak:monkey3
if someone has a different opinion. I think CW is perfection; I've seen posts where people feel bored *shrug*. :chug

IW wasn't what I expected or wanted - but there IS stuff I like - sometimes it's real small stuff too, like when BP mentions the border tribe and Okoye grimly says "those that are left" e.g. the nod to BP events. The kids in the trees just watching Bucky. The interaction between Banner and Tony when Bruce explains "Thor's gone". Okoye and BW sort of tag teaming.

Eitri the Dwarf. Thor, Loki, and Heimdall. When Tony asks Strange why he gave up the Time Stone. And I did get Wong being badass (I love Wong) and Cap vs. Thunderbolt Ross.
Also there's TV series to look forward to, which just goes to show why Feige:devil is the boss e.g. and Marvel will get more of my money anyway.:cool: *Cough* like the IW concept art book that showed up today *cough*.:monkey3
And I wish Stan Lee could've stayed just a little longer.:(:(:(

The great man shot his cameo already for Avengers 4. This movie is going to crush the box office.

I think it’s great that his, likely, last cameo will be in the film that caps off the epic MCU journey before the dawn of a new wave.

Time to break-in the uncanny valley CGI Stan Lee cameos!

I think it’s great that his, likely, last cameo will be in the film that caps off the epic MCU journey before the dawn of a new wave.

This, Avengers 4, will not be Stan Lee's last cameo. Supposedly they filmed a whole bunch of little scenes with Lee for future MCU movies. This was done after his health issues last year. We will get to see him for many more years. And likely the scenes will get even more audience cheers than before.

Feige just said he has a surprise in store for fans regarding Lee’s MCU involvement.

Wonder what that means and what impact will it have on CM and IW2.

Maybe the Marvel splash title will be all Stan Lee lol

Feige just said he has a surprise in store for fans regarding Lee’s MCU involvement.

Wonder what means

tenor.gif

I personally don't think IW deserves the title of best comic book movie of all time. It was fantastic, don't get me wrong, but that's cause it had the benefit of being the culmination of ten years worth of interlocking movies coming together. It got to start RIGHT in the action and not let up, full throttle, for the whole thing. No need for character development either cause we already know (and love) all of the characters already. A wonderful thrill ride of a movie, but there's no way it could stand alone. Imagine being a viewer going in having never seen any of the other Marvel movies...they wouldn't understand a damn word of it.

Also, as most of you know, I'm a pessimist. I think the sequel/conclusion is gonna blow. Captain Mary Sue is gonna ruin everything. This will not be the wonderful, sentimental, perfect send-off off to the MCU we all knew and loved. That was IW. Avengers 4 is gonna be the start of the dumpster fire era.

"Get woke, go broke."

Your analysis doesn’t make a lick of sense.

So you praise IW1 but then have decided that IW2 which was written and shot at the same exact time as IW1 by the exact same directors, writers and producers is now going to be a dumpster fire soley based on your 24/7/365 mary sue paranoid obsession?

Jeez that’s just sad.

IW2 is literally the same movie as IW1 just cut in half.

You know the same directors, writers and producers who gave us the amazing TWS, CW and IW are now just going to ignore their 30 + character roster just to make CM a Mary Sue yeah that makes sense.

Ummm, sure ok have at it lol

Regarding someone who decides not to watch the previous 10 years worth of MCU movies and start at IW then claim it sucked.

Well, their opinion will never be taken seriously because only an idiot would do that.

Marvel/Feige said in 2007/2008 that the long form connected plots they were about to embark on was a first for modern cinema.

I guess they meant it!

Last edited:

I personally don't think IW deserves the title of best comic book movie of all time. It was fantastic, don't get me wrong, but that's cause it had the benefit of being the culmination of ten years worth of interlocking movies coming together. It got to start RIGHT in the action and not let up, full throttle, for the whole thing. No need for character development either cause we already know (and love) all of the characters already. A wonderful thrill ride of a movie, but there's no way it could stand alone. Imagine being a viewer going in having never seen any of the other Marvel movies...they wouldn't understand a damn word of it.

Also, as most of you know, I'm a pessimist. I think the sequel/conclusion is gonna blow. Captain Mary Sue is gonna ruin everything. This will not be the wonderful, sentimental, perfect send-off off to the MCU we all knew and loved. That was IW. Avengers 4 is gonna be the start of the dumpster fire era.

"Get woke, go broke."

:lol

Don’t get me wrong, anything can fail. But come on. However unlikely, it’ll at least be a decent popcorn flick.

Back