Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the movie but can anyone tell me where Dr.Strange got all those Einherjar/Asgardian warriors from for the final battle?
It even looked like Asgard still existed in the background of those portals.
Their existence doesn’t seem to jive with the Thor Ragnarok movie and certainly not the Avengers Infinity war movie.
Nobody talked about snapping back Asgard into existence though Thor should’ve asked Tony to include them.
Ideas?

He got them from New Asgard in Norway.

Speaking of that scene, it always amazes me how absurd that scene is without context, and yet it's absolutely awesome.

I mean, you've got wizards, Norse figures, a flying horse, an army armed with Spears, some high-tech armored people, aliens, a giant man and a raccoon with a sentient tree all led by a man holding a shield and hammer.... All facing off against an army of flying slugs, alien dogs and a giant spaceship lead by a giant purple alien with a nutsack for a chin.... 10 years ago, I wouldn't have imagined such a scene being part of a seriously good movie.

Speaking of that scene, it always amazes me how absurd that scene is without context, and yet it's absolutely awesome.

I mean, you've got wizards, Norse figures, a flying horse, an army armed with Spears, some high-tech armored people, aliens, a giant man and a raccoon with a sentient tree all led by a man holding a shield and hammer.... All facing off against an army of flying slugs, alien dogs and a giant spaceship lead by a giant purple alien with a nutsack for a chin.... 10 years ago, I wouldn't have imagined such a scene being part of a seriously good movie.

Great post I admire people who are knowledgeable of history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think so.
Nothing in the previous movies indicated that many soldiers survived Ragnarok especially after Thanos attacked the refugee ship.
I got the feeling the only population of New Asgard were Thor his alien buddy and Valkeryie.

Great new RDJ interview.

He brought up the fact that Stark made sure to create armor in IM1 that would bring him back from the cave to his slick lifestyle but in IW/EG his armor was never created to fully protect him it was designed to get the job done first and if that meant him being destroyed along with the armor the sacrifice play would have to be honored above the needs of the self.

Man how can fans of the MCU hate EG is just baffling to me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved the movie but can anyone tell me where Dr.Strange got all those Einherjar/Asgardian warriors from for the final battle?
It even looked like Asgard still existed in the background of those portals.
Their existence doesn’t seem to jive with the Thor Ragnarok movie and certainly not the Avengers Infinity war movie.
Nobody talked about snapping back Asgard into existence though Thor should’ve asked Tony or Banner to include them.
Banner do it on his own?
No follow up dialogue suggesting he did or Thor would’ve gone back.
Ideas?

Yep the 1 in 14 million showed Strange to be sure to open a portal for Asgardians, lol. It really does solve all the "why did they" questions doesn't it, lol.

I don’t think so.
Nothing in the previous movies indicated that many soldiers survived Ragnarok especially after Thanos attacked the refugee ship.
I got the feeling the only population of New Asgard were Thor his alien buddy and Valkeryie.

Thanos being Thanos, he only attacked half of the Asgardian ship. That's how Valkyrie, Korg and Meek got out. On the scene where Hulk visits Thor in Endgame, they briefly mention how the people of that town are refugee Asgardians who are just rebuilding their lives.

It's a cartoon where anything can happen... and did. People trying to make sense of a cartoon, sheesh.

C’mon, that was a huge contingent of Asgardian warriors that came flooding out of those portals and seemed to make up the bulk of the forces fighting with the Avengers. Nothing remotely that size or at all was shown boarding the escape ship in Ragnarok or at all for that matter. It was all women and children in the double digits. Dr Strange was casting some high level Deux ex Machina spells at the end me thinks. I think I heard Thanos cough “bu** s***” under his breath when they came out.

85AF0EBF-E413-41A8-9DAF-1AF0F978DA75.jpeg
771B1A7D-1F21-4B32-975C-45EB33A49373.jpeg
The role of Thanos will be played by Val Kilmer and the Black Order played by ray ban wearing one shots for the purposes of this post:
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I honestly don’t care about Thor but his lore is interesting. Bring on beta ray bill and enchantress.

Back