1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From my experience, Popcultcha gets it a week or two after it comes in stock at sideshow. I’d be surprised if it’s any sooner than that.
R.gif
we hope the best for re-stocking at SS

It appears Toys Wonderland now has the regular edition available in stock, despite not having yet fulfilled the pre-orders they took at their sale price in Jan/Feb. I would hope a shipping notice won’t be far behind…

https://www.toyswonderland.com/prod...-damaged-version-regular-edition-mms543d33-2/
lets hope so friend mine worked out to £250 all in, strangely my neon tech mk50 arrived from them without any shipping notice but i cant complain with their prices & reward points & codes.

lets hope so friend mine worked out to £250 all in, strangely my neon tech mk50 arrived from them without any shipping notice but i cant complain with their prices & reward points & codes.
Yeah I keep checking their site in case they just ship it without sending an email as I would hope the order would at least be updated from “processing” to “shipped” even if they don’t send an email?

Well mine says "shipped", and it has a tracking number, but there's not actually been any movement on it for a few days. So even that status has been rendered meaningless by SS.

All they show in stock is their exclusive edition, Not the regular collectors edition which other retailers will get. You think that’s true or are they just holding back on the regular edition to make more sales processed for themselves. It’s seems to be happening this way nowadays with the regular edition coming in further and further behind. Didn’t they used to show in stock at the same time .

Of course we all know all this means is that someone at Sideshow created the shipping label somewhere in the bowels of the warehouse and NOT that we’re any closer to an actual ship date. But at least there’s some movement!

Of course we all know all this means is that someone at Sideshow created the shipping label somewhere in the bowels of the warehouse and NOT that we’re any closer to an actual ship date. But at least there’s some movement!

Oh, oh, QuiGonFishing...

Quigon order.jpg

Well, it arrived. Probably the longest for me since pre order 2019 till now. It’s a nice figure, but after seeing all those other pictures I guess I’m a little less amazed than I would be. Still prefer the Mark 6, 46 and 3 designs. Probably the 45 has this beat as well in my opinion. Nice Tony sculpt with good paint. Amazing that Tony Stark keeps getting taller though.
B52B18AE-5340-477E-ACC3-0DFDA8BEA63D.jpeg

Yeah I keep checking their site in case they just ship it without sending an email as I would hope the order would at least be updated from “processing” to “shipped” even if they don’t send an email?
i asked twhk for an update & they said early july for this 2nd batch item ( but if justins was 1st batch & what they have in stock is 2nd batch then we are in 3rd batch right ? )

i asked twhk for an update & they said early july for this 2nd batch item ( but if justins was 1st batch & what they have in stock is 2nd batch then we are in 3rd batch right ? )
I asked them earlier this week for an update as well and they told me end of June, but then this morning I got an actual arriving soon notification from their sales department and it says early July. Either way it's nice to see something's actually happening.

I think because the original "first batch" was all exclusives with the holo-shield, the current in-stock version of the regular edition really is "first batch" of that particular version. Although I think it's weird the batches in this case are only a couple weeks apart. Shouldn't all the batches be the same price at this point anyhow considering the base figure came out half-a-year ago?

Back