1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shield exclusive looks like an elaborate tupperware lid. I'm in! :rotfl

You just summarized my thoughts on this crazy hobby of ours right there! I thought the exact same thing, right as I clicked the pre-order button. Heck, it's 2021, I could hit the lotto a couple of times by then... :)

Should I lock this in at one of those Malaysian websites for $385 or get the EX version at SSC for $446?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love to save money, and will probably never use the shield. My biggest concern is whether ToyPanic or XL-Shop will still be in business two years from now, when this ships... Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, just put my preorder on Sideshow for the Exclusive version. Did I make a mistake here by not pre-ordering it from a cheaper place?

Pre-ordered from SSC, gotta love the tupperware lid! :lol (plus those rewards points will save me some day....)
Cancelled the regular edition.

Ugh, just put my preorder on Sideshow for the Exclusive version. Did I make a mistake here by not pre-ordering it from a cheaper place?

i mean no.... if you want the exclusive version, this is just about the only place to get it in the US at least.

Also of you want to flip the exclusive a year or two later you will probably come out ahead. The money isnt a huge deal unless they announce a 2.0 version.

Pre-ordered, long wait. Crazy both version are the same price.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Even though this is 2 years away it still feels great to have this locked in! :yess:

Can't wait to have the clean version in hand to hype me up even more.

Exclusive preordered. I should have probably waited to get from timewalker for cheaper price and free shipping but decided to get the exclusive shield. Figure if I don't like the shield I could sell i t for the price difference and cost of shipping.

Even though this is 2 years away it still feels great to have this locked in! :yess:

Can't wait to have the clean version in hand to hype me up even more.

Yep I am debating on preordering the clean too. Gotta celebrate the last RDJ iron man. He made marvel movies so popular, without him I don't see the movies doing as well as they did.

Back