1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Using the same rate as the normal 85 (27% mark up), this comes out to $462. Just an estimation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Poland there are no e-shops with collectibles? It's always best to buy from your local seller when you are anywhere in EU. It's way slower than buy from China/SS, but also way more cheaper.

We have 2/3 e-shops. And it's waaaayyy slower. For example HT Mk50 release date will be March 2020, release date for Mk85 is november 2020.

About the price Mk50 cost 2050 PLN in Poland eshops + 50 PLN for Shipment , that give us 2100 PLN.

I bought Mk50 from SS for 382$ + 70$ Shipment + 91$ VAT = 543$ what give about 2100 PLN.

About clean Mk85, in my country 2200 PLN, from SS without any discount about 2300 PLN and way faster :D

So ase you see, It isn't cheaper in my country :slap

I will try Malysia shops or one from HK, they sent 4 package to me already as a gift.

I stopped buying from HK sellers and overseas purely because the chances of getting stopped at customs these days *regardless* of the "gift" notice on the label is almost guaranteed. The charges (for me) aren't worth the extra wait.

Will 100% order this from a UK seller once the orders go up.

Only Full Payment for PO here ?

I used them once for an in stock figure, so I don't really have any experience about pre-orders with them.

But yeah, it looks like you really have to pay fully in advance, which may not be the best option...

Personally I would wait for KG Hobby.

I used them once for an in stock figure, so I don't really have any experience about pre-orders with them.

But yeah, it looks like you really have to pay fully in advance, which may not be the best option...

Personally I would wait for KG Hobby.

Thanks. As I mentioned before about the shop in HK i meant KG Hobby, Im also waiting for them.

Thanks. As I mentioned before about the shop in HK i meant KG Hobby, Im also waiting for them.

Same, but KG have been a little odd lately, took a load of stock off their website, said they were mainly selling through their Facebook group going forward, then Maul showed up on their site. Not sure what they're up to.

They may still get the new releases up today, but they do usually put them up @Noon PST so you may be right. They're probably a bit behind schedule due to having to pack up after SDCC.

I’ll be surprised if all these don’t go up today. I feel like I remember plenty of occasions when they were posted more like now instead of noon.

They may still get the new releases up today, but they do usually put them up @Noon PST so you may be right. They're probably a bit behind schedule due to having to pack up after SDCC.

Ah yes, very true. Forgot that SDCC had just ended.

Even though this guy is nearly 2 years away, I can't wait to get my orders locked in :)

Maybe the brass at sideshow are yacht shopping and are trying to figure out how much to charge for bringing this stuff over?

Back