Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was close! :lol

Almost one for every day of the week.

I just want my Endgame Captain Marvels now!! Now!!!! :panic:

tenor.gif

Feel like it makes sense (I mean, none of what we do makes sense, technically) in the context of a a hyper focused character, actor, or themed collection, and @Zurdo95D is pretty focused.

Just seems unusual when they’re not army builders. But it’s not the first time I’ve seen it this way. I remember vividly someone bought about the same number of Avengers Lokis because they were a Loki collector. That sort of thing. Other examples too, including outside of Hot Toys.

Seems excessive, but I also get it; everyone’s different. And I’m certainly not going to judge when I have multiples of multiple figures, even if they’re troopers. :lol

Last edited:
Buying 6 Captain Marvel figures: Crazy :duh

Buying 8 501st Clone Troopers: Perfectly rational :dunno

Well, I went overboard with the first movie Captain Marvel too :lol

Feel like it makes sense (I mean, none of what we do makes sense, technically) in the context of a a hyper focused character, actor, or themed collection, and @Zurdo95D is pretty focused.

Just seems unusual when they’re not army builders. But it’s not the first time I’ve seen it this way. I remember vividly someone bought about the same number of Avengers Lokis because they were a Loki collector. That sort of thing. Other examples too, including outside of Hot Toys.

Seems excessive, but I also get it; everyone’s different. And I’m certainly not going to judge when I have multiples of multiple figures, even if they’re troopers. :lol

Much agreed!! We all have our interests and ideas of how we want to collect, and I like seeing the variety everyone brings :)

Sorry, but to me that photo makes her look like a prepubescent little boy... :dunno

Well some others have mentioned she does look like that with her shorter hair too. While I do agree in seeing that, I've come to like the shorter hair on her.

Back