Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will watch, thanks! :duff:

EDIT: Watching episode 1 right now, already a million times better than assemble and it's cracking me up :lol

Last edited:
There is a theory however that we will see or discover that Michael Douglas' Pym created Ultron back in the day as a program to help people. RDJ Stark discovers the program and gives it upgrades essentially. So technically, this would be a way that Pym still sort of kind of created Ultron.

There is a theory however that we will see or discover that Michael Douglas' Pym created Ultron back in the day as a program to help people. RDJ Stark discovers the program and gives it upgrades essentially. So technically, this would be a way that Pym still sort of kind of created Ultron.

Yep, that's what I've been thinking since Ant-man's full announcement.

oh yeah, he's in it for sure :lecture

Hope he is not in the movie for just 5 minutes and gets beaten right away though....

This is brilliant :lol

I would hate that so much...

As far as I know the little stone can help you control minds but can't create a mind out of the blue, that would be like creating life.

Ultron should be a human creation, without any space stuff involved

Me too hope they still will go with whole human creation,as in Hank Pym created him.

Damn! I loved Earths Mightiest!!!! Great trailer........

it would be nice to get some sort of Hank Pym connection to Ultron. Is it possible thats Marvels plan and the Stark creating Ultron is a smokescreen? Based on the trailer footage and RDJ's standing in the MCU. I say............. NO!

I think they will stick with Stark creating Ultron, but I would like to be wrong

Yeah I think he'll sneak away at the end or something....... I'd prefer no one cut off this head

There wouldn't be time to flesh him out, this movie already has too many characters :lol

Damn! I loved Earths Mightiest!!!! Great trailer........

it would be nice to get some sort of Hank Pym connection to Ultron. Is it possible thats Marvels plan and the Stark creating Ultron is a smokescreen? Based on the trailer footage and RDJ's standing in the MCU. I say............. NO!

I think they will stick with Stark creating Ultron, but I would like to be wrong

I'm sure Tony will mention Hank at the beginning of the movie, but I don't want to think Hank created Ultron in the MCU. It would be like saying Howard created Iron Man because he created the arc reactor :dunno

I just like the idea of Tony creating Ultron in the MCU

There wouldn't be time to flesh him out, this movie already has too many characters :lol
I'm sure Tony will mention Hank at the beginning of the movie, but I don't want to think Hank created Ultron in the MCU. It would be like saying Howard created Iron Man because he created the arc reactor :dunno

I just like the idea of Tony creating Ultron in the MCU

Yeah he will most likely have just a small role in this movie....... :dunno

Yeah Tony is my preferred choice as well

I have two standing theories about why the Hulkbuster is used. 1) It's a test simulation where previously Tony and Banner discuss possible outcomes if the Hulk goes berserk and Tony just happens to mention he has an armor for that. 2) Fighting countless Ultron drones make Hulk go crazy and start destroying everything even after the drones are gone (which may be part of Ultron's plan to pit the Avengers against themselves) and Tony has to stop him. I like option 2 better.

Isn't trying to fight the Hulk counter-productive? Surely you should just stay out of his way till he calms down and reverts to Banner form.

Since no Liv Tyler Betty in Avengers, someone has to be the calming factor for Hulk, i'm guessing BW.

Although what she does to Hulk might actually raise his heart rate. :lol

Since no Liv Tyler Betty in Avengers, someone has to be the calming factor for Hulk, i'm guessing BW.

Although what she does to Hulk might actually raise his heart rate. :lol

If they want to make the Hulk un-horny, they should pump him full of this.

saltpeter.jpg

Back