Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Tony makes both Ultron and Vision. He sees how bad Ultron came out and turns Jarvis into Vision, or Jarvis sees how badly the Avengers are getting beaten and uses what he knows of how Tony made Ultron and used that code to turn himself into Vision to help.

Ultron created Vision as a servant, Vision later defected and became part of the Avengers. I think something similar may happen in AoU (Vision meets Tony and oh god father moment?).

Ultron created Vision as a servant, Vision later defected and became part of the Avengers. I think something similar may happen in AoU (Vision meets Tony and oh god father moment?).

Yes, I know that's how he was originally created, but clearly they are taking some liberties with characters origins, so I pose a possible alternative to Vision. I could see it go down both ways; with Ultron "freeing" Jarvis and Jarvis freeing himself.

I think this is what will happen, wasnt it stated already that Ultron creates Vision :dunno

I wonder if Tony makes both Ultron and Vision. He sees how bad Ultron came out and turns Jarvis into Vision, or Jarvis sees how badly the Avengers are getting beaten and uses what he knows of how Tony made Ultron and used that code to turn himself into Vision to help.

I would personally be cool with either of those. I like the Jarvis self creates when tony is In danger idea. Maybe at the beginning of the film tony gives him more of a personality, and later, it becomes apparent he cares for tony like tony cares for him. But I must admit, I do really want to see vision as a bad guy first, and have that defining moment when he turns on Ultron. Maybe even dies to save tony in the moment, they think he is gone, and then he re-manifests like ultron can.

There's a lot of things that can happen, I'm so excited! Haha. These purist might throw tomatoes at us if we keep dancing away from the source material though...

The question of all questions is, will we ever hear Bettany as Jarvis again? It's going to be odd not to have the banter going on inside the suit.

Even the serious undertone that an avenger might die in the MCU in the near future, but the question is who.

Hawkeye... nobody cares about him. My second candidate would be Black Widow. Replace her with some other hot actress/character.

Vision will be the one to die. It's the safest bet of any not only because he'll make the sacrifice to stop Ultron but also because he's to easiest to bring back.

That grin and eye glow were bloody perfect.

Cartoonish? Imo everything I've seen of this new Thanos looks cartoonish and fake :lol

Agreed...I didn't dig Brolin's Thanos that much in GotG. He didn't seem menacing or deadly. Just sort of sat around despite the fact that everyone in the galaxy "fears him".

The look was also too human. Should've lost the eyebrows and kept the glowing eyes. He just looked like a Purple Hulk version of Josh Brolin.

Agreed...I didn't dig Brolin's Thanos that much in GotG. He didn't seem menacing or deadly. Just sort of sat around despite the fact that everyone in the galaxy "fears him".

The look was also too human. Should've lost the eyebrows and kept the glowing eyes. He just looked like a Purple Hulk version of Josh Brolin.

:lol

Better look at the face:
View attachment 125208

My second candidate would be Black Widow. Replace her with some other hot actress/character.

She's the last member of the likely to die in my opinion. Having her die would create another "woman in the fridge" scenario. I don't think Whedon would go that route.

Back