Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was talking about the role on the daily show with Jon Stewart the other day as well. She really is the ideal choice for this age range. I'm so glad they didn't go with someone like Kristen Stewart, Emma Stone, Emma Roberts, one of the girls from Spring Breakers or Pretty Little Liars, etc.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cool. Very exciting hint.

Is Rhodey ever an Avenger? And I wonder if Hulk will stay as an Avenger for the films? I wonder if there will be some internal conflict amongst Hulk and his comrades.

By the time they get around to Avengers 4, they should have plenty of heroes to play off of too, with the new projects in film, TV and Netflix. That's not even counting the ones returning to Marvel over the next few years. So a nice amount of heroes for Hulk to pummel through, assuming they go that route. Hell, they could even do it a bit bass ackwards and use WWH as a spinoff for Civil War for Avengers 5 with the heroes taking sides over Hulk.

By the time they get around to Avengers 4, they should have plenty of heroes to play off of too, with the new projects in film, TV and Netflix. That's not even counting the ones returning to Marvel over the next few years. So a nice amount of heroes for Hulk to pummel through, assuming they go that route. Hell, they could even do it a bit bass ackwards and use WWH as a spinoff for Civil War for Avengers 5 with the heroes taking sides over Hulk.

I wish this was an official synopsis. Now I'm just super excited for something that will likely never happen. :lol

I'll wait a few days for this to be proven false… All Latino Review does is post false spoilers. :lol
Hehe..very well could be. Though most of their casting news has been right on the mark, weeks before the official announcement.

Back