Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elizabeth Olson looks to me like when a composite of tons of celebrity women is made to establish "the perfect woman" but ends up looking... odd.

Wassamatter? You don't like your women looking like E.T.? :lol

picture.php

Think of something similar to I Robot, but in an indestructible Iron Man armor (in the comic, he's made of Adamantium, the same metal that lines Wolverine's bones) that has the ability to transfer it's intelligence into several other armors. Essentially an evil, self-aware Jarvis that wants to annihilate all human kind.

Ok, that sounds pretty interesting.

Never heard of this Olsen before she was picked for SW. I'll be fair and wait to see how she does. My initial reaction was we need more Olsens like we need more Culkins or Baldwins. It would be pretty funny if she was the real actress in the family. :lol

She was picked for SW? :huh :lol

Scarlet Witch you Star Wars junky! :lol

The droopy eye, cheek pouch look reminds me of Mags Gyllenhaal only more comely. I don't know if they've got Irish ancestry, but those are average full-faced features you might find in a convent. :nana:

^^^ They have good taste. :lecture

Ok, that sounds pretty interesting.

Yeah it does. Especially with how efficiently Jarvis was controlling the armors in IM3.

Scarlet Witch you Star Wars junky! :lol

The droopy eye, cheek pouch look reminds me of Mags Gyllenhaal only more comely. I don't know if they've got Irish ancestry, but those are average full-faced features you might find in a convent. :nana:

You have a furry nun fetish? :gah:

Tons of make-up, unnatural lighting and graphics editors frequently do this to people.

EXACTLY- alot of good looking women can be that sensational looking with all the stuff done for these pics- seen those beach pics of Scar Jo??Not so impressive.....
She is beautiful but not near scorching as the hype is!

Back