Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if he could see bullets in slow motion why did he even get shot? why not pick up hawkeye and the kid and run away?

if he could see bullets in slow motion why did he even get shot? why not pick up hawkeye and the kid and run away?

It's been shown that, without preparation, he can still get surprised and outpaced by fast-moving objects i.e. bullets.
Also because he's not DOFP Quicksilver? :dunno

The entire third act is about saving civilians at the expense of their own deaths if need be. One of the heroes dies saving a kid. I think they covered their ass quite well when Quicksilver is more heroic than Superman.

Nah, Tony and Hulk destroyed everything around them and his great plan was to destroy a building...but only in the MCU, do civilian just run away unharmed, even when it' s unrealistic :lol Also, they never really showed how Tony stopped Hulk.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I expected/hoped that the movie would end with
Spoiler Spoiler:

Nah, Tony and Hulk destroyed everything around them and his great plan was to destroy a building...but only in the MCU, do civilian just run away unharmed, even when it' s unrealistic :lol Also, they never really showed how Tony stopped Hulk.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yea the way Tony rescued the civilians in the elevator, specifically looked for an empty building to move the fight to, and even asked Veronica how quickly he could buy the building, sent in his own company's disaster relief... sorry nice try.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The entire third act is about saving civilians at the expense of their own deaths if need be. One of the heroes dies saving a kid. I think they covered their ass quite well when Quicksilver is more heroic than Superman.
it was so much in your face it was obvious they did not want the back lash that man of steel faced they evacuated the city , it felt so forced like they were just making sure to cya.

Civil War officially confirmed as lovers' quarrel... :monkey3

They do love each other

96b73f138ea2f5ee5fee68711d63e9a9.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought they would do a better job setting up Civil War, but I can't blame this film for not setting up an upcoming film. The focus should be this movie, not the plot of next year's film.

Yea the way Tony rescued the civilians in the elevator, specifically looked for an empty building to move the fight to, and even asked Veronica how quickly he could buy the building, sent in his own company's disaster relief... sorry nice try.

Yes, empty building, which collapsed in a crowded area. :lol

just came back with son from local small town theater....well in all the years of going to our little theater in the middle of no where I have never seen a line up out the door, let alone down the sidewalk and around the corner a half hour before the movie starts. For sure it would of been sold out or way to packed for it to be comfortable. So we both agreed to try later this weekend or next week......To say this movie is going to do well I think is going to be a gross understatement....:lol:lol:lol:lol

It's so forced even when Thor tells banner yes gates of hell scream with your victims oh sorry I ment the injured. it's that whole family friendly formula.

I think they were kind of making fun of the whole family friendly formula by having Capt saying, "Language" and that becoming like a joke throughout the film, but then there are scenes like
Spoiler Spoiler:
that's kind of weird. I'll say this, my theater was filled with little kids, old people, young adults, people of all ages, so I'm surprised by the audience demographic. I still think this film can be the biggest boxoffice hit of the year, even with the mixed/ok reviews.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, me too. I was totally prepared for
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, me too. I was totally prepared for
Spoiler Spoiler:

Twist? you mean 'deus ex machina' :lol I kinda liked that but it was way too convenient

I think they were kind of making fun of the whole family friendly formula by having Capt saying, "Language" and that becoming like a joke throughout the film, but then there are scenes like
Spoiler Spoiler:
that's kind of weird. I'll say this, my theater was filled with little kids, old people, young adults, people of all ages, so I'm surprised by the audience demographic. I still think this film can be the biggest film of the year at the boxoffice, even with the mixed reviews.
Yes you are correct every Marvel movie I go to is filled with kids and that why I think no DC movie will ever make more money then a marvel movie.

The family friendly thing was reaching ridicules heights evacuate the city , save every single person, big speech about how no body gets left behind, we only injure bad guys and not kill them, Tony got his mind warped and that why he created ultron. Our heroes can do no wrong.

The jokes were to much at times how are they doing to treat Thanos he is the mad titan after all or even civil war basicly cap needs to play it dirty or is he going lose.

Back