Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always say debate is good for a forum. I find it funny when people complain about someone being to negative or to positive in the thread and wanting them to leave. The point of a forum is to share different opinions
One of the things I believe Snyder fans just need to relax with.

Just chill like me lol

Last edited:
Should of seen the rise of skywalker thread lol
What can I say…,

Rey/Kylo/Han/Leia/Luke were perfectly resolved in TROS which is much more than I can say for ROTJ!

Finn not so much lol

Rose Tico was treated even worse than JarJar going from TPM to AOTC/ROTS. :rotfl

Last edited:
It even beat NWH for 3rd Sunday and actually had a PLUS increase from the previous weekend not even a drop! :thud:

Like it or not the bastard did it again lol

Umm excuse me Mr. Wor-Gar sir.

I own the 4K and Region 1 3D versions I would never subject myself to such abuse lol

Well I don't expect you to want to gather some goodies and settle down for a 2.5 hour journey back to Skywalker Rising, so I thought one might pop in for a peek during its televised run.

I did... and it made me laugh out loud twice in the 7 minutes I watched before getting bored and channel surfing again.

It even beat NWH for 3rd Sunday and actually had a PLUS increase from the previous weekend not even a drop! :thud:

Like it or not the bastard did it again lol
I absolutely loved NWH but to this day have still only seen it just the one time in the theater whereas I couldn't wait to watch AWOW a second and third time.

Well I don't expect you to want to gather some goodies and settle down for a 2.5 hour journey back to Skywalker Rising, so I thought one might pop in for a peek during its televised run.

I did... and it made me laugh out loud twice in the 7 minutes I watched before getting bored and channel surfing again.
What were the two times, lol.

I absolutely loved NWH but to this day have still only seen it just the one time in the theater whereas I couldn't wait to watch AWOW a second and third time.
I couldn’t resist I finally bought NWH the extended edition on digital on sale last week for $8.

We rewatched it and it actually held up just fine.

I refuse to buy Disney MCU discs no thanks.

I will now absolutely be buying Avatar 1 4K I am ABSOLUTELY back on the Avatar train.

I am in awe of Cameron.

I couldn’t resist I finally bought NWH the extended edition on digital on sale last week for $8.

We rewatched it and it actually held up just fine.
Yeah I'd totally buy it for $8. Stupid non-IMAX bullcrap though...
I refuse to buy Disney MCU discs no thanks.

I will now absolutely be buying Avatar 1 4K I am ABSOLUTELY back on the Avatar train.

I am in awe of Cameron.
Honestly even as a fan of the original I pretty much mocked everything that had anything to do with Avatar 2 along with everyone else. Cameron's insistence on making three more of these dumb things, the ridiculous wait, the storytelling credibility of someone shilling for Terminator Genisys, the focus on a bunch of kids, more water, you name it.

It was only back in September watching the 3D IMAX re-release of the original that I was reminded how well it holds up and then the jaw dropping preview during the end credits of Jake's kids swimming underwater with the other kids for the first time that I started to get genuinely excited.

But that can't even compare to the end result of actually watching AWOW.

On my most recent viewing I was sitting there watching the scene where the kids are trying to pull that homing spear out of their whale buddy and I'm thinking "there are literally SEVEN KIDS on screen (four of Jake's and then the other two boys and girl) and I'm rooting for all of them!" Who the hell pulls that off?? :thud:

Yep, just totally blown away.

Has anyone here rewatched Rise of Skywalker on its last televised rounds this past holiday season?
I’ve been a Star Wars fan most of my life and I have yet to watch that fan fiction garbage. Not after TLJ. I don’t think I ever will watch any ST related thing again. It doesn’t exist in my mind and thankfully doesn’t really exist for most collectible lines. Read recaps for about 20 minutes and some screenshots. Actually I did watch part of it, a theater reaction to the last scene. Nothing can redeem TFA/TLJ, so the last movie didn’t matter at all to me as the ST was already dead from the worst movie I ever watched.

Yeah I'd totally buy it for $8. Stupid non-IMAX bullcrap though...

Honestly even as a fan of the original I pretty much mocked everything that had anything to do with Avatar 2 along with everyone else. Cameron's insistence on making three more of these dumb things, the ridiculous wait, the storytelling credibility of someone shilling for Terminator Genisys, the focus on a bunch of kids, more water, you name it.

It was only back in September watching the 3D IMAX re-release of the original that I was reminded how well it holds up and then the jaw dropping preview during the end credits of Jake's kids swimming underwater with the other kids for the first time that I started to get genuinely excited.

But that can't even compare to the end result of actually watching AWOW.

On my most recent viewing I was sitting there watching the scene where the kids are trying to pull that homing spear out of their whale buddy and I'm thinking "there are literally SEVEN KIDS on screen (four of Jake's and then the other two boys and girl) and I'm rooting for all of them!" Who the hell pulls that off?? :thud:

Yep, just totally blown away.
Yeah dude kids….KIDS like lots of them!!

Who does that lol

Yet it all came together perfectly.

Yeah dude kids….KIDS like lots of them!!

Who does that lol

Yet it all came together perfectly.
Hell yeah. Case in point the girl that Jake's son has a crush on touching his torso and explaining how he needs to lower his heart rate to breathe longer and then the other kids laugh because her touch actually makes his heart beat faster. It plays like this funny little comic relief scene which it was but then has this huge payoff at the end where he gets to pass on that knowledge to his dad to save his life. And then of course all of Kiri's development leads to her mom being saved.

Interesting that both TGM and AWOW feature key moments where the younger character/s save the legacy heroes but not in a way that undermines the badassery of the older characters. I never even wanted to see Goose or Jake Sully's kids on screen and they both somehow ended up being cooler than the next generation of Skywalkers (and this coming from a fan of the ST.) Crazy...

What can I say…,

Rey/Kylo/Han/Leia/Luke were perfectly resolved in TROS which is much more than I can say for ROTJ!

Finn not so much lol

Rose Tico was treated even worse than JarJar going from TPM to AOTC/ROTS. :rotfl
As has been said many times SW has been a mixed bag since ROTJ and while yes there is stupid stuff in the ST there's still also a lot to enjoy.

Hell yeah. Case in point the girl that Jake's son has a crush on touching his torso and explaining how he needs to lower his heart rate to breathe longer and then the other kids laugh because her touch actually makes his heart beat faster. It plays like this funny little comic relief scene which it was but then has this huge payoff at the end where he gets to pass on that knowledge to his dad to save his life. And then of course all of Kiri's development leads to her mom being saved.

Interesting that both TGM and AWOW feature key moments where the younger character/s save the legacy heroes but not in a way that undermines the badassery of the older characters. I never even wanted to see Goose or Jake Sully's kids on screen and they both somehow ended up being cooler than the next generation of Skywalkers (and this coming from a fan of the ST.) Crazy...
I’m totally OK with people not buying into this world again believe me I get it I was DONE with Avatar as well but all I can say on behalf of my family, me, my wife and our son sitting in that HFR theater we were on the edge of our seats having a thrilling time with a movie that did not feel like 3 hours at all.

Screw Fast and Furious THIS WAS MY TYPE OF FAMILY DYNAMICS!

I literally thought that only China cared about this story and would be the cause of its continued box office success. Fast forward to today where it's at 1.4 billion after three weeks with no Russia release and COVID outbreaks nerfing Chinese profits. That's crazy.

Back